Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jediscroller

Hey Kevin,
    Have you glanced at your PMs lately? Haven't heard back and didn't know if you read them yet or not (don't worry about the one about the Open House ).

Bruce
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Oooops.....just call me scatterbrained. Sorry about that Bruce. I'll be working on it this week and will also get back to you with some comments.
    Kevin
    Scrollsaw Patterns Online
    Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Ennobee
      3-layer sailboat plaque
      by Ennobee
      After earlier this year I went through my books and got me a score of images of vintage sailing ships(*), I keep in finding new ways of making plaques with this designs. After trying my hand at segmentation, which kind-of worked, and multiple bevel-cuts,
      which I still have to keep trying until...
      Today, 12:23 AM
    • will8989
      Reply to Farmers market
      by will8989
      I made the first wolf for my grandson’s birthday. I have made 5 more and sold them all! Personally, I hope to never see another kayak again!...
      Yesterday, 11:21 PM
    • Ennobee
      Reply to Some sailing ships for my bathroom
      by Ennobee
      Update: I just realized I never posted any pictures of the finished fourth ship. I finished it about 6 weeks ago and have since tried a series of different techniques with some other illustrations from the same book. I'll post about that in a different thread. In the meantime, here is the last of my...
      Yesterday, 10:34 PM
    • Jim Finn
      Reply to Blades
      by Jim Finn
      I cut 1 1/2" pine (solid) when making toys. I use an Olsen #7 blade (precision ground). It out lasts others I have tried including Flying Dutchman blades..
      Yesterday, 10:09 PM
    • Jim McDonald
      Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
      by Jim McDonald
      Scott,
      I was shocked, yet most appreciative, of the surprise I found in the mail today. I am truly thankful for the friends I have made on the board.
      We are a small group, but I feel we all would jump in a second to come to the aid of each other. This is my electronic family.
      Yesterday, 05:20 PM
    Working...
    X