This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Zaffino

Does anyone have an update on Jeff. Are his legal problems over? Will he or is he able to come back to making patterns. He was one of the best, just made a big mistake. I for one would like to see him working again. Just asking. dogs

I talk with him once in awhile . He is a EMS now ,He is taken alot classes now
    But he did say that one day he would like to get back at making patterns but right now he is very busy with family and schooling
    David
    Excalibur 21

Comment

He sold patterns from an other designer and also forgot to pay his bills..
      He stills has not paid me.
      FD Mike
      SD Mike

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
        by cwmagee
        Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
        Today, 03:36 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by Sandy Oaks
        So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
        Today, 02:56 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
        by NC Scroller
        I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
        Today, 11:24 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Big week here
        by NC Scroller
        Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
        Today, 11:18 AM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
        by jim_mex
        Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
        Today, 09:17 AM
      Working...
      X