Have you heard of Pinterest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard of Pinterest?

My sister told me about a web site she just joined, its at http://pinterest.com/ This morning I heard on the local news it's growth is like facebook on steroids.
    People post photos of things they like, others can pin them to their boards.
    I thought those of you who sell your projects may be interested to display your work linking them to your web page, and maybe you could get more traffic to your sites, thus selling more projects..........what cha think?
    Its not necessarily a selling place, just a displaying place, but as the old saying goes, "one thing leads to another."
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I have a Pinterest listing. One of my boards is the intarsia I've done. The concept is interesting. It's not a place to sell things by any stretch of the imagination but is good for getting your name and interests out where they can be seen.

Jan

Comment

I've requested an invitation so now I'm just witing to hear something from them.
        Man, I'd join just to use some of the crock pot recipes. I just printed one for stuffed bell peppers. Yum!! I can't eat the peppers but I love the stuffing. LOL
        Thanks for posting the link.

Bubba
        "Live as though Christ died yesterday, arose this morning, and is coming back tomorrow."

Comment

Originally posted by bubbantenn View Post
          I've requested an invitation so now I'm just witing to hear something from them.
          Man, I'd join just to use some of the crock pot recipes. I just printed one for stuffed bell peppers. Yum!! I can't eat the peppers but I love the stuffing. LOL
          Thanks for posting the link.

Bubba
          C. Keep an eye out I'll post a receipt I'll bet you'll like later. Oily
          May the wind at you back .....
          Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Yes, I just heard about the site, too. It does look promising. Only problem is you have to have either a Facebook account or Twitter. I don't do either and have no plans on joining either.
            Mike

Craftsman 16" VS, Puros Indios and Sam Adams!
            Scrollin' since Jun/2006

My Gallery

http://scrollcrafters.com (reciprocal links welcomed)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X