any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news?

Does anybody have any news about Mick Walker and his recent operation? I don't think I missed it in the forum. Thanks

Jerry

Hi Jerry, He said in a PM on January 30. that he would be home around the middle of February if all goes well. Hopefully he will be back on the forum in a not to distant future.
    Ivar ("treslakter" - read as "woodbutcher")

The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time. (Friedrich Nietzsche)

Comment

No news is good news so far.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
        Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
        by jim_mex
        Hi Betty - you surely have one heck of a lot of patience in dealing with Bruce!!!

The important thing is that he appears to be heading in the right direction and hopefully it won't be too much longer before you can both put these issues behind you. And once he's recovered with your invaluable...
        Today, 01:31 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
        by will8989
        Back 2 steps. He had to have a spot cut off his back for biopsy and the dr. had to go deep, needed stitches inside and outside, so no exercises for 2 weeks until stitches are out. He sure is high maintenance!
        Today, 12:43 PM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to FInished Product
        by jim_mex
        Beautiful inspiring work Tony!

Glad to hear that the Kobalt saw worked out very well.

FYI - I took delivery last week of a SKILSAW 8 1/4" blade portable table saw to assist in cutting pieces for segmented bowl work which I was very pleased to find out of the box was set...
        Today, 10:58 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to FInished Product
        by Rolf
        Really nice turning!
        Today, 09:12 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to The Viking
        by Rolf
        This is the definition of spalting, Basically it changes the color of parts of the wood as it decays. Turners love it.
        "Spalting is any form of wood coloration caused by fungi. Although primarily found in dead trees, spalting can also occur in living trees under stress. Although spalting...
        Today, 09:10 AM
      Working...
      X