X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JackM
    replied
    Hi Rob,
    Glad to see that you're back with your buddies and looking forward to Saratoga. Please, this time get your car ready as well as yourself. You don't need the same miseries as last year.
    Jack

Leave a comment:

• journeyman
    replied
    Great to see you home again Rob, we missed you here. I bet your furry pals went bananas when you walked in. Take it easy now, we don't want you back in the big house.
    Mick

Leave a comment:

• mtnman
    replied
    Rob, Glad you broke out of the big house. Take it easy and don't push too hard to get back in the shop.

Leave a comment:

• wjbclocks1
    replied
    Welcome Home. And listin to your Docs.and have a speedy recovery

Leave a comment:

• tagordy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wood Dog
    replied
    Home is where the heart is.............just saying!

Leave a comment:

• tony coleman
    replied
    glad too hear your home again rob,
    you take it easy now ,a get well soon.dont over do it,

Leave a comment:

• sawdustus
    replied
    Welcome back Oily. Try not to overdo it...too much.

george

Leave a comment:

• paul44224
    replied
    Glad to hear you are home, bro!

Paul

Leave a comment:

• Hawaiilad
    replied
    It's great you are back home with your buddies once again Rob...I know how ours were all over me when I was in the hospital... I hope you are feeling much better....I saw the Dr. for a follow up visit on my lung and small heart problem today and was told to stay out of the shop for a couple months.........guess I forgot to tell her I bought a great mask and have been working in the shop for a couple hours a day.... Give your buddies a big hug and have fun in your shop

Leave a comment:

• frieke
    replied
    Hey that's good news son! Hope you take care so you can make it to Saragota, better with less stuff then not at all! Enjoy the babies, take your medicins and take time...love ya!

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Good news Rob! - now go cuddle up to your buddies, take it easy and keep outa mischief - difficult for you I know, but at least I gave the advice!

Leave a comment:

• jowshu98
    replied
    Glad your outta there! Hang tough and follow the Dr's orders, Saratoga is still far enough out so get better.

Leave a comment:

• woodsman
    replied
    There's no place like home, glad your back init.

Leave a comment:

• ubgoofy2003
    replied
    Glad you are back on the Road again, Rob. Take Care of yourself & don't over-do it. Enjoy the day.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X