Lost Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Pattern

Does anyone remember where this pattern came from? Somehow it got left behind in move and estate sale. Thought I would make it again. Will write to several places. thank you for your help. Pat B
    Attached Files
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/mainberg/
    sigpic

a very nice pattern,
    could you pllease let me know where i can get it.
    not doing much
    and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Pat, it looks like it may have came from "finescrollsaw.com" He has a lot of very old patterns. Also a free pattern section. I didn't look at all patterns as I have dial-up. Do a search for fine scroll saw free patterns. Hope this helps.
      Fran

Comment

I agree with Fran. My immediate impression was that this was one of the patterns that Pedro over in Spain has at his sight Scroll saw patterns - fretwork

I'd look through his stuff.
        John
        I've Got A Lot More To Learn
        About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
        "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Am familiar with Pedro's site, but this is not one of his. I really believe it looks like a Berry Basket pattern. Have emailed the new owner, but haven't heard back yet.
          May not worry about this; so many patterns out there.
          Thank you all for your help.
          Pat B
          sigpic

Comment

this post should be in one of the regular scroll forums and not off topic.
            i think a lot of hard core scrolling members dont view off topic much?

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

Comment

You are probably right, but the pattern has been located. Hope I don't have to bother everyone with that sort of thing again.
              Pat B
              sigpic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
                by will8989
                SLRA does a “spot” check. He’s lucky I’m keeping him around. It was free with a purchase at harbor freight. When people pick up a basket to examine, usually first time customers, they inspect everything for glue ups, drill holes, etc. of course, I don’t think half of them know what they are...
                Today, 09:08 AM
              • Rolf
                by Rolf
                Interesting, I will nee to try that.
                Today, 08:01 AM
              • handibunny
                by handibunny
                Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
                Today, 06:22 AM
              • will8989
                Reply to My lucky day!
                by will8989
                Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
                Yesterday, 10:37 PM
              • will8989
                by will8989
                Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
                Yesterday, 10:04 PM
              Working...
              X