Back From Holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Holiday

I just got home from a 19 day holiday travelling from British Columbia to Ontario and back visiting with relatives . Wife and I both enjoyed visiting with our inlaws and outlaws in Ontario and we made a 500km trip north on the way back to visit one of our sons and his family up in Saskatoon , Saskatchewan . We travelled 7,809 kilometers for the round trip which took 4 long days of driving each way.
    Had a most enjoyable visit with friends and relatives and the scenery in northern Ontario was fantastic with the color of the tree leaves this time of year.
    So now it's back to woodworking and checking out the sites that I visit on a regular basis.
    W.Y.
    Last edited by William Young (SE BC); 10-08-2006, 11:46 AM.
    http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

I was wondering what happened to you, William. I was about to send out a search party. Good to have you back.
    Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
    www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Welcome back Bill,glad you had a great trip.
      Bill
      Delta P-20

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
        Reply to Bruce doing great
        by meflick
        Glad to hear all is going well for Bruce. No hiding the meds. 😉
        Today, 11:04 AM
      • B'ville Scroller
        Reply to Looking for Feedback ...
        by B'ville Scroller
        Well ... I am SO glad we tempered our enthusiasm. Show is cancelled. Apparently, things did not go as planned. Maybe next year.
        Yesterday, 10:30 PM
      • RJweb
        Reply to Bruce doing great
        by RJweb
        Glad to hear that, now be a good nurse, lol, RJ
        Yesterday, 07:49 PM
      • will8989
        Bruce doing great
        by will8989
        Got to hospital at 5 and office didn’t open until 5:30. Could have slept to 4 instead of 3. Right knee replacement. Surgery was at 7, he was awake and up by 10:30, pt and out the door by 12. Not much to do today except take meds, and walk 10 minutes an hour. His knee has to bend back to 120 deg. Due...
        Yesterday, 04:31 PM
      • Sandy Oaks
        Teach - Learn
        by Sandy Oaks
        A modified Sue Mey pattern to fit 1" x 4" x 10" Hard Maple. Cut on the Pegas scroll saw using a Pegas #5 MGT blade. One side says "TEACH". Flip it over and the other side says "LEARN". After sanding, dipped in diluted Shellac, sanded again and another dipping. Comments...
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.
        Yesterday, 12:13 PM
      Working...
      X