Chinese Skydiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Skydiving

IF you get a bit bored, this may liven up your life.......or end it !!!

Chinese sky diving

Click here: Chinese Scenes
    Chinese Scenes

At first it's a little cloudy, but watch the entire show. It's something to consider as a hobby.
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Enjoyable 4 mins. Those guys sue get a birds eye view of the terrain. I saw the same thing several months ago only in Sweden I think may have been Switzerland. Not my thing for sure. Not with my fear of falling....LOL
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Nice video Chuck. I don't like flying without the airplane, Ha. I need some good sound footing under me. I really get spooked looking down, even from a firescape. They sure have a beautiful view as they sail down. Thanks for showing us.
      PERK

Comment

If only I had the B____
        That looks like an absolute blast.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

While watching this I thought, my silverware says "Made in China", why do the people there use sticks to eat?
          As far as the video, I don't mind falling...it's that sudden stop at the end that I don't like!
          Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

CRAZY great video wouldn't catch me doing that
            Erin
            Dewalt 788

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Chuck...I had a friend that would travel all over the world just so he could do things like that.....I like it on the ground best!!
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

This has got to be one of the most exhilarating things you can do in life but the folks who do this have got to be at least 2 bricks short of a wall. I have trouble enough just walking down steep stairs to even think about what these guys get up to first jumping off into oblivion and then weaving in and out at tremendous speeds through those cliff faces and pinnacles. Amazing!
                Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

All I can say is that's NUTTTTTTTS cool video though.Jerry
                  Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Amazing.

Also a rush would be just the gondola ride. I have a little roadster, those roads made me drool.
                    Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

There was a time when I was willing to try jumping out of a perfectly good airplane. That time is now long past. Those guys must have drank a lot of Redbull and gotten hyped up before doing this, I know I would have to be on something to do that.
                      Don

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
                      Benjamin Franklin

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
                      Benjamin Franklin

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
                      Benjamin Franklin

www.dogwoodstudiosnh.com

Comment

Sure beats jumping off our garage roof with an umbrella as a kid. I can only imagine what the first person to try it and survive thought.

Roger

Comment

Originally posted by jowshu98 View Post
                          . Those guys must have drank a lot of Redbull and gotten hyped up before doing this, I know I would have to be on something to do that.
                          I think they may have mixed the RedBull with something!
                          Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Wow some great footage by some people who may be a bit craze. I've have jumped from a perfectly good helo and have packed a lot of parachutes when I was in the Navy. And yes all my work was guaranteed if the chute did not open just bring it back and I'll give you new one. Thanks for posting the great video Chuck
                            sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
                            To all who serve or have served, Thank you
                            Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                              Farmers market "survey"
                              by Linda In Phoenix
                              Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
                              I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
                              For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
                              Today, 11:14 AM
                            • Linda In Phoenix
                              Reply to Farmers market
                              by Linda In Phoenix
                              Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
                              Today, 11:00 AM
                            • Linda In Phoenix
                              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                              by Linda In Phoenix
                              Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
                              Today, 09:57 AM
                            • Rolf
                              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                              by Rolf
                              So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
                              I like the fact...
                              Today, 08:34 AM
                            • will8989
                              Reply to Farmers market
                              by will8989
                              Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
                              Today, 08:17 AM
                            Working...
                            X