My granddaughter's first phone call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My granddaughter's first phone call

Well, she's a little too small for scrolling right now, but just give me a couple more years to get her started and she'll give Dan's grandson some real competition.

Rebecca on the phone.jpg

BTW, I put this picture up as wallpaper on my computer. Can't help smiling whenever I look at it!
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

How old is she Carole...sure is cute? One of our daughters gave us our first Grandson the end of September...just wish they lived closer to us so I could give him some lessons in the coming years...just have to send him an airline ticket I guess.
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

Wow Carole - she's growing fast. Methinks that she will soon be swapping that toy phone for a smartphone!

Very nice picture
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

I hope she's not talking to that E-trade kid...He looks like trouble....lol.
        Sorry...I couldn't help myself...

That really is a sweet little picture. She looks darling...!!!
        I can see why it makes you smile....
        Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
        No task is too tedious for Art.
        Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
        Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Now I know you would expect me to say sweeeet.....so I won't let you down. SWEEEET.
          Love Jim's remark about the E-Trade kid. She sure is growing fast, thanks for sharing her with us.
          Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for sharing my joy in this wonderful little addition to the family.

She's now almost 6 months old, and we'll be visiting this Saturday. I already have my orders about what to bring for the proud parents (my "famous" chocolate dipped biscotti and mocha chip muffins).

At this point, the best I can do is to be as supportive and helpful as possible to my son and DIL, then stay out of the way and let them live their lives. Son #2 gets married the end of April (another wedding cake to make!), and so the cycle goes on. Kinda wonderful, isn't it?
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Carole, Janet said to tell you she knows all the fun you are going to have "building" that wedding cake....We still have one daughter and one son to step up one of these days.
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
                It is so cute (Christmas deer)
                by alexscrollsaw
                "It is so cute" - it is the first what I hear when I show this project. I haven’t done 3D patterns for a long time (about a year), it’s quite difficult and takes a long time. But I don’t regret the time I spent on this new pattern - Christmas deer, I think it turned out great. It is...
                Today, 02:03 PM
              • markdavd
                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                by markdavd
                I've been using the bags from Amazon and a heat gun my wife bought when she was a preschool teacher. Unless you are wrapping of small parts, you don't need a sealer. Just fold it over and hold it with a small piece of scotch tape on the back. After you shrink it it's sealed enough to keep everything...
                Today, 09:45 AM
              • NC Scroller
                by NC Scroller
                My process is a bit different. Since I am using heat shrink bags when you seal the open end you trap a lot of air in them. When you start to heat the bag to shrink it you create a large bubble. I continue to heat the bag until it does pop a hole. I have been doing this for years. The shrink wrap...
                Today, 07:42 AM
              • will8989
                by will8989
                None Linda. You need to find the right heat temp so it shrinks but doesn’t put a hole in the wrap but the tape doesn’t shrink or tear.
                Today, 12:20 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                by Linda In Phoenix
                What thickness of film seems to work the best for puzzles?
                The bags seem easier on the surface.
                But the film seems like it is more versatile on size variations.
                Yesterday, 03:24 PM
              Working...
              X