Making my own in line fishing spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making my own in line fishing spinners

I have been ordering quite a few different sizes of glass beads and I ordered brass 4 and size six to put between the glass beads. The friction between the two causes a different sound. You can see ready made ones on Spring Creek Spinners website. The combination is also called Carolina tickers.
    Don Gapen says there are only three colors that attract fish and those are yellow, white, and black all the others are for fisherman.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• handibunny
    Reply to I decided I needed a challenge
    by handibunny
    Back in my days of collecting antique pottery, I used to carry a a small blacklight unit to check for repairs that were invisible to the naked eye. I never knew that it could detect glue spots. That's a lot neater than using mineral spirits, or waiting until a sealer coat of shellac reveals missed...
    Today, 06:22 AM
  • will8989
    Reply to My lucky day!
    by will8989
    Being a diet controlled type 2 diabetic, I check my glucose. Checked before my shot on Tuesday it was fine. Checked on Wednesday after a morning walk expecting to see less than 100 and about fainted when it read 158. Every check has been 150 or more since then. Started reading and yes, the shots can...
    Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    Not yet Jim. The corners of the baskets to appear to be drawn by hand or just a bad copy. The price might go up. Thanks Linda. For some reason I really like doing layered baskets. And my customers like buying them. Bruce read a blacklight shows glue spots. Guess what he bought me from harbor freight...
    Yesterday, 10:04 PM
  • handibunny
    Reply to Need advice...
    by handibunny
    Jim, if all else fails, try this link://birchbarkstore.com/collections/tree-slices-log-rounds-slabs-tree-stumps

I've bought lovely aspen and Balm of Gilead rounds from this site to use for live edge bowls. The owner, Rene Guay (pronounced "Rainey") could probably fabricate something...
    Yesterday, 03:38 PM
  • Jim McDonald
    by Jim McDonald
    I guess you whipped that challenge.
    Beautiful work.
    Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Working...
X