Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Attack

Hi every body,
    I received a mail from one of my contacts this afternoon with a subject title "incredible" and a colored and large font bottom link saying "Click here to see the attached video"
    I did so , but the link did not work.I put the mail aside with the thought of being back at him later.
    Within the following hours I began to receive mails from my contact list telling me that the link I gave did not work though I had not sent them mails.
    The title of one of the replies is "very good" and the link at the bottom is " Click here to read this message"
    I did not sent a mail like this.
    When I was active here on this forum, I put most of you in my contact list and I still keep them.Possibly you received,or will receive similar mails .

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS !!!
    seyit

Visit My Gallery

Seyit's Gallery

Hey Brother, Happy to see you on the forum. You have been very missed my friend.
    Is it just me or are there others that want to see this "Master Scrollers" cuttings and patterns again?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya bro Rob Ain't I a little just dickin's
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Seyit, Rob is right, you have been missed.
      Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
      Jean De La Bruyere...

l
      Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

I too have been wondering where you have gone to. You have been missed.

Mike

Comment

Seyit - I was happy to see you posting again. Sorry it had to be a warning!
          But - please continue posting here - you have been missed.
          T
          Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Seyit - good to see you back on the forum, just sorry it was to report yet another email scam.

Thanks for the tip off and don't stay away so long.
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the warning...Glad to see you posting again. Lets see some more of your great work soon.
              "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
              Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Originally posted by oily View Post
                Hey Brother, Happy to see you on the forum. You have been very missed my friend.
                Is it just me or are there others that want to see this "Master Scrollers" cuttings and patterns again?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya bro Rob Ain't I a little just dickin's
                Thank you ,Bro.
                I'm afraid I still need time for the patterns and the cuttings.

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
                Seyit, Rob is right, you have been missed.
                Thank you , Chuck.

Originally posted by MikeyD View Post
                I too have been wondering where you have gone to. You have been missed.

Mike
                Well , Mikey; not so far away.Just this side of the Pond.

Originally posted by Forester21 View Post
                Seyit - I was happy to see you posting again. Sorry it had to be a warning!
                But - please continue posting here - you have been missed.
                T
                Thank you ,T.
                BTW; I was unable to follow the details, how is your brother now?
                And has your cousin managed to save himself from the pirates?

Originally posted by jim_mex View Post
                Hi Seyit - good to see you back on the forum, just sorry it was to report yet another email scam.

Thanks for the tip off and don't stay away so long.
                Thank you ,Jim.Sure I am not here to scam the site,lol.
                I think you are a step away from me already?

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
                Thanks for the warning...Glad to see you posting again. Lets see some more of your great work soon.
                Thank you , Mike.
                As I've replied Rob above I will need some more time so as to talk being back.
                seyit

Visit My Gallery

Seyit's Gallery

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                  Farmers market "survey"
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
                  I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
                  For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
                  Today, 11:14 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Farmers market
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
                  Today, 11:00 AM
                • Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
                  Today, 09:57 AM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                  by Rolf
                  So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
                  I like the fact...
                  Today, 08:34 AM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Farmers market
                  by will8989
                  Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
                  Today, 08:17 AM
                Working...
                X