Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting?

A Hello to all hunters! Thought i would see how everyone's year has gone with hunting? Well mine, i got my first doe in November! Droped her dead @ 100 yds, using a .270 rifle. thought i would share that with all the hunters!
    Nathan May
    Nathan May

Congrats on the doe. Unfortunately for my hunting season I took on several new shows which wiped out my season. Went out once with my son, I was able to call one in but he circled us and winded me before we ever saw him. Hoping to get out during archery next year before the holiday season kicks into gear.
    Don

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
    Benjamin Franklin

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
    Benjamin Franklin

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
    Benjamin Franklin

www.dogwoodstudiosnh.com

Comment

Congrat's Nathan. I always hunted with Bow, until I had to have surgery on my shoulder. Then I went to the Muzzleloader. My brother used to hunt wild pig & deer both in the Millers Ferry area, near Camden, Ala. Always bowhunting & enjoyed those great years. I have to brag about the heaviest one I ever got with a bow. It was an eight point & weighed #290 lbs. field dressed. Even won a couple big buck contests with it. There, I just had to say all this, I miss it so much. Thanks for your comments on your success. Congrats !
      PERK

Comment

Perk,
        Was that eastern count on those points?
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Yes, Mike. It was an Iowa buck.
          PERK

Comment

I enjoyed a few years bow hunting in Oregon before my wife made me quit. She was concerned someone would poke me with an arrow while I was all camouflaged up.
            Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
            Desert Woodcrafters
            Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by Linda In Phoenix
              Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
              Today, 09:57 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
              by Rolf
              So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
              I like the fact...
              Today, 08:34 AM
            • will8989
              Reply to Farmers market
              by will8989
              Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
              Today, 08:17 AM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Farmers market
              by Sandy Oaks
              Way to go, Betty. Our farmers market does not allow craft sales.
              Today, 08:17 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to Farmers market
              by Rolf
              Good for you! Who designed the small nativity?
              Today, 08:10 AM
            Working...
            X