Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephenD
    replied
    Well played Dan. That was a goood belly laugh.

Leave a comment:

• ChuckD
    replied
    I am glad you (I'll wait tell you get back) aren't wasting all your (Your turn) time on games.

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    replied
    True I have not been in the shop much but I dont spend all my time playing. I did use.....(hold on it's my turn)..............my scroll saw to.............(I'm up again)...............make the paddle and my...............(my turn again)..................inflatable sander to shape the.............(last frame hold on).......handle of the paddle so I did do some work in the shop. To tell you the truth...........(hold on a new game just started).........Evelyn and I have both been under the weather and I just haven't gone out to buy any wood. I have......(hold on I have to try and pick up this spare)......have been working on a clock kit Evelyn got me for Christmas. So you see...............(my turn again)......dont spend all my time.......(I'm up again).......... playing games.

Leave a comment:

• handibunny
    replied
    So that's why you haven't been scrolling! Time to stop playing and get back to work.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    Looks good Dan , just don't cross Evelyn or she may use it on you too ......ha ha ha .........MB

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    started a topic Kinect Ping Pong Prop

Kinect Ping Pong Prop

Hello everyone
    Evelyn and I got a Xbox 360 Kinect system and we are have a great time with it. I really like the Kinect Sports Ping Pong but it felt funny playing with nothing in my hand. I went out to my shop and came up with this prop, it's just some cheep plywood. It works rather well for me and improved my score.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X