Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinect Ping Pong Prop

Hello everyone
    Evelyn and I got a Xbox 360 Kinect system and we are have a great time with it. I really like the Kinect Sports Ping Pong but it felt funny playing with nothing in my hand. I went out to my shop and came up with this prop, it's just some cheep plywood. It works rather well for me and improved my score.
    Attached Files
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Looks good Dan , just don't cross Evelyn or she may use it on you too ......ha ha ha .........MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

So that's why you haven't been scrolling! Time to stop playing and get back to work.
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

True I have not been in the shop much but I dont spend all my time playing. I did use.....(hold on it's my turn)..............my scroll saw to.............(I'm up again)...............make the paddle and my...............(my turn again)..................inflatable sander to shape the.............(last frame hold on).......handle of the paddle so I did do some work in the shop. To tell you the truth...........(hold on a new game just started).........Evelyn and I have both been under the weather and I just haven't gone out to buy any wood. I have......(hold on I have to try and pick up this spare)......have been working on a clock kit Evelyn got me for Christmas. So you see...............(my turn again)......dont spend all my time.......(I'm up again).......... playing games.
        sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
        To all who serve or have served, Thank you
        Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

I am glad you (I'll wait tell you get back) aren't wasting all your (Your turn) time on games.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Well played Dan. That was a goood belly laugh.
            Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
            Desert Woodcrafters
            Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X