Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinect Ping Pong Prop

Hello everyone
    Evelyn and I got a Xbox 360 Kinect system and we are have a great time with it. I really like the Kinect Sports Ping Pong but it felt funny playing with nothing in my hand. I went out to my shop and came up with this prop, it's just some cheep plywood. It works rather well for me and improved my score.
    Attached Files
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Looks good Dan , just don't cross Evelyn or she may use it on you too ......ha ha ha .........MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

So that's why you haven't been scrolling! Time to stop playing and get back to work.
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

True I have not been in the shop much but I dont spend all my time playing. I did use.....(hold on it's my turn)..............my scroll saw to.............(I'm up again)...............make the paddle and my...............(my turn again)..................inflatable sander to shape the.............(last frame hold on).......handle of the paddle so I did do some work in the shop. To tell you the truth...........(hold on a new game just started).........Evelyn and I have both been under the weather and I just haven't gone out to buy any wood. I have......(hold on I have to try and pick up this spare)......have been working on a clock kit Evelyn got me for Christmas. So you see...............(my turn again)......dont spend all my time.......(I'm up again).......... playing games.
        sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
        To all who serve or have served, Thank you
        Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

I am glad you (I'll wait tell you get back) aren't wasting all your (Your turn) time on games.
          Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
          Jean De La Bruyere...

l
          Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Well played Dan. That was a goood belly laugh.
            Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
            Desert Woodcrafters
            Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
              Ornament Exchange
              by daveswoodworking
              I have the Ornament and Secret Santa Exchange up and ready for everyone that what’s to join this year you have until nov. to sign up this year thank you all that joins up this year
              Yesterday, 08:12 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
              George
              Yesterday, 12:39 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to tooth fairy box
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Yesterday, 12:34 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Yesterday, 12:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to What do you make
              by will8989
              Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
              09-23-2021, 10:09 PM
            Working...
            X