Snow storm:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow storm:

Ok who out there odered all this snow that we got lastnight ? lol we got bout 6-8 inches overnight and they say it not over yet.
    Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Yipes! good luck,

so far so good over here in UK (Well England at least, they did have some on Scotland), last two years were bad, but so far we have escaped the dreaded white stuff.
    The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

That’s great! keep it there.
      We are having a very mild winter so far, it is currently 41 deg here in my part of LI.
      Sunlion I lived just north of Cambridge for about 3.5 years and I only remember snow one week and that was the week I took my TVR to the docks for shipping to the US.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

As ironic as it might seem, we're really hoping for some snow here in western NV... haven't had any precip since November and there is NO snow pack on the mountains. We're gonna have a real drought this summer if we don't get something soon.

Comment

It's beautiful, isn't it. We didn't get quite as much as you did.
            Rich Delta P-20

Comment

flyfisherman, it's called " Lake affect " HA
              PERK

Comment

Well I've had bout all I want of it been in the snowbelt of mich all my life. Iam tryin to convinence wife for us to move to Tennesse or Arkansas. There least I can fish for Crappie and Bluegills yr. round.
                Last edited by flyfisherman_53; 01-13-2012, 09:51 PM.
                Someone say tool or lumber sale I am out of here

Comment

In Oregon, no rain, very little snow, which means no snowpack which means fires in the summer. We are in trouble.
                  Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Supposed to get some here in the Vancouver Island B.C. area this week end. Just hope it doesn't hang around long.
                    Roger

Comment

13 1/2 inches here.
                      Tammy

Pressure makes diamonds

Comment

We are suppose to get around 6 inches of snow tomorrow night. I just hope I can make it home after my dance class before all this falls. I guess it's your storm making it's way east.
                        Diane
                        Dragon
                        Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
                        Owner of a Dewalt 788
                        PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Originally posted by flyfisherman_53 View Post
                          Well I've had bout all I want of it been in the snowbelt of mich all my life. Iam tryin to convinence wife for us to move to Tennesse or Arkansas. There least I can fish for Crappie and Bluegills yr. round.
                          I can say that Michigan gets it fair share of bad weather there and they can keep it too , I'll just stay right here .................
                          Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Originally posted by scrolling_grandma View Post
                            13 1/2 inches here.
                            We got lucky in Chardon for a change. The winds were blowing straight out of the west (instead of NW) and we only got ~4-5". Ten miles north they reported >24"
                            Bruce
                            . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
                            visit sometime
                            Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Here near to Verona in northern Italy most of my Italian work colleagues have been complaining about the lack of snow on the ski slopes around the Italian/Austrian border area. This week the crack of dawn temp. has dropped to 19F, -8C, which is plenty cold enough for me and probably too cold for snow to fall so the only white stuff I can see is on the mountain tops just to the north of us - and I hope it stays that way!
                              Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                              - Albert Einstein

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X