X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramjet
    replied
    Jim how does the pub work?
    Once you have had your fill or too much to drink do they dump you off along the way?Must get interesting for the in between rest stops.

Or is it stationary and moves on after the last patron leaves?

Roger

Leave a comment:

• Tango
    replied
    We need some of those traveling pubs in Wisconsin. They would be a roaring success at a Packer Football game
    Jim - I'm glad that you found a new way to travel through Italy.

Leave a comment:

• Sunlion
    replied
    [email protected]

Nice one Jim, they still not got it right until you have waited over 30 minutes gagging for a drink and then three turn up.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    It wasn't far enough! I can still understand his writing.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Molto Bene! How far did you ride?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• tony coleman
    replied
    You must have thaught you were dreaming when you saw it...lol
    trraveling pub,they should come over here ,they would do a roaring trade....
    Better improve their beer though.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    started a topic Doubledecker in Vicenza, Italy

Doubledecker in Vicenza, Italy

I took a trip out this past Sunday to visit the city of Vicenza in northern Italy to walk around a really interesting antiques and flea market and one item in the flea market section had me literally scratching my head...

Imagine my surprise to find an example of the icon of British city transport, ie. a bright red doubledecker bus, parked in the square adjacent to Vicenza cathedral!

After the past few months of being indoctrinated by the locals in the merits of Italian wine, spirits and even beer - yep the Italians do actually brew beer, or at least they call it beer! - I was even more surprised to discover that this bus was actually a traveling pub! Now this is what I call taking advantage of public transport

And yep it did happen and here's the photo to prove it

Cheers!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X