Neals New Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neals New Book

Yaaaaaaaaa. I recived my new book from Neal today. WOW and doublae WOW. Neal you really out did your self on this one. there is just so much impho in this book. and lots of great projects. HO HO. funny the paint Horse , looks just like the filly I am working with. I guess I will just have to do this one for sure. and the atoegraft (is that a word) made my day. He said "to my, Great Friend Evie. " How cool is that. I was like a little kid , standing out buy my mail box. for like a week now. and when it came. I just jumped for joy, and had a kid moment. living next to a schoole . I am sure they thought i was nuts. OH WELL> I didn't even get away from the mail box before i repted it open. and just went wow wow wow. to coo. wow. folks just looked at me . well you know. you would have thought i recived a gift from the presadent of the Usa. ark ark. well us scrollers do get exsided sometimes. at least this one does. wish i could go to the Open House . but next year. then I can give all you guys a big old sister hug. thanks Neal. and by the way. you hansom devile you. your picture is great. your friend Evie

I got mine today, and I echo most of what Evie said!! It is just terrific, and I sat in my van at the mailbox (3 miles from home- so I don't often walk there) and looked at every page. You did good, Neal.
    I am eager to get to a copy machine (this weekend - yeaa!!) and begin cutting. Now, which project... paint horse looks good to me, too, but it will take a glued-up panel, so maybe a smaller one -- gosh, they all look so good. Neal, Evie's right on that other thing, too - you take a really good picture - yumm!
    I hope everybody has a great time at the Open House, and that they have one again next year, 'cause we KNOW Trout knows how to take and post good pictures. And maybe Bob D. will get rested up by then...
    Sandy

Comment

Mine's in the mail. Can't wait.
      MinotBob
      Makita MSJ-401
      Universal Tools:
      Remember you only really need 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the Duct Tape

Comment

Hope Mine is!!!!

Edit: Found out it is. Happy day!!!!!!
        Last edited by ChuckD; 10-03-2006, 12:51 PM.
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday! It is AWESOME! This looks like it will be fun once I can free up some time. Thanks Neal!

Tim
          "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

Chuck.....Check your PM's.
            If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

mine came Thurs. ....WOW!
              Neal, simply put, OUTSTANDING job !! I look forward to working some of the projects, and a personalized copy to boot ...life is good

Thank you very, very much
              ...~Robert~
              DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Received mine a couple days ago. Way to go Neal! Outstanding! Thanks for your efforts and keep up the good work.
                Moon
                Old Mooner

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                  Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                  by Linda In Phoenix
                  I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                  Today, 10:01 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                  by will8989
                  Will check out amazon tomorrow. Thanks.
                  Today, 09:53 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                  by will8989
                  Well, I used to get my shrink wrap rolls from AC Moore, and just used the last roll😟. I use a heat gun but lately and only shrink the Sealife puzzles to keep the pieces in place. I only use it on puzzles because of my display board otherwise I would have broken pieces all over the place. Also easier...
                  Today, 09:49 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                  by will8989
                  He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap...
                  Today, 09:32 PM
                • will8989
                  Reply to Sundays market
                  by will8989
                  We did. I only went $40 over budget. I got a 73” x 12” x 3/4” curly cherry for $55. Just needs to be run through the sander and cut to size. It’s a pinkish cherry and is so pretty. A piece of deep red redwood, 2 pieces of walnut each about 12” wide. Good haul.
                  Today, 08:56 PM
                Working...
                X