Clear All

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
    Reply to Bruce at the sawmill
    by will8989
    It’s part of open space donated by the Kinder family, 600 acres that need to be kept open space. They just put in a $1M playground for the kids right before COVID hit. It’s a working farm run by 4h groups. Kinder Farm Park, Anne Arundel co,MD. Those logs were cut for a project by the boy scouts..
    Yesterday, 07:01 PM
  • keystonecop
    Reply to elementary questions
    by keystonecop
    I cut over 100 3/4" hardwood puzzles evey year.. I use #5 Flying Dutchman Ultra Reverse or Pegas Modified Geometry blades. They are easier for young children and older adults. If you going to paint.. that will effect the parts as well.. I only tried that a few times. the pieces stuck together for...
    Yesterday, 12:48 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Dream Catchers Cardinal and Hummingbird
    by Sandy Oaks
    I finally finished two Dream Catchers, one with a Cardinal and the other Hummingbird. The dream catchers made from Ash and the feathers Walnut and Maple. The Hummingbird is Cherry and the Cardinal from various hardwoods. The finish is a coat of spray Shellac as a sealer and two coats MinWax spray Lacquer...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Yesterday, 12:42 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Parrot
    by Sandy Oaks
    A pattern by Sue Mey. Finished two different ways. One is framed with a Birdseye Frame and the other backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood stained black. Stack cut 1/8" BB plywood on a Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT blades. In fact, I used only one blade on the project.
    Yesterday, 11:37 AM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Cat Angel
    by Sandy Oaks
    A pattern by Sue Mey. Finished two different ways. One is framed with a Birdseye Frame and the other backed with 3/8" Baltic Birch plywood stained black. Stack cut 1/8" BB plywood on a Pegas Scroll Saw using Pegas #1R MGT and #1 Spiral blades. The letters with the MGT blade and the rest with...
    Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Working...
X