Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad and Aguri!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad and Aguri!

To all my friends on this fantastic forum who are scattered around the world, I'd just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas in the good company of families and friends and add my very best desires that 2012 is filled with good health, sufficient wealth and plenty of scrolling time!

I really ought to redirect that last comment about scrolling back to myself since my scrolling has been conspicuous by its absence the last few months so.... my New Year's resolution will be to switch the Yellah on and give myself another reason to keep me in contact with all my friends here.

Stay safe atChristmas and don't do anything I wouldn't do - which should leave the more adventurous of you members open to plenty of alternatives

Cheers
    Saludos
    Saluti!
    Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    - Albert Einstein

Merry Christmas Jim from down here in Jonesboro Arkansas USA ...And a Happy New Year too .......MB
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

From reading your post to JohnB, it seems you will be mighty busy on Christmas!

Best wishes to you in Italia and to your family around the globe.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Merry Xmas Jim and All The Best for the NewYear.
        Roger

Comment

have a very happy christmas and a happy new year,
          from,tony marie and the boys, here in ireland.....
          not doing much
          and busy doing it

having fun making sawdust.

http://www.customcutz4you.webs.com/

Comment

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you also Jim.......and many thanks for your narrative adventures. Be well.
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Thank a lot for your good wishes, Jim!
              and for all of you, Merry Xmas too! and happy new year!
              What better wish that health in your life, prosperity on your scroll sawing (and business too) , and may this New year be filled with happiness, peace and serenity for you and your family.
              Attached Files
              Best regards

Simon MARTIN
              From France

Visit My Gallery:Simon's Album

You can also look at my pyrography galery: Martin's Album

Comment

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes to all for a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous and very Interesting New Year from sunny Florida. Buon Natale, Amico!

Jan

Comment

Merry Christmas jim....
                  "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                  Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Sorry to hear you are freezing your ____ off over there Jim...I will think of you tomorrow when are a setting at the beach eating our turkey and ham dinner along with all the fix'ns. Merry Christmas
                    Hawaiilad
                    Larry

Comment

Jim, thanx for all the warm sentiments...sorry that it as warm there as your wishes! Luv the wishes for 2012, and may your New Year's resolution hold true throughout the year...but don't forget about sharing all those wonderful post/picts of your adventures!

Heaux, Heaux, Heaux from a slightly overcast 68 F day in Mississippi - May the blessings be shared by you and your family too!
                      ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                        Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                        by cwmagee
                        I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.
                        Today, 05:39 PM
                      • jim_mex
                        Reply to New tools
                        by jim_mex
                        Hi Rolf - the unit I bought will also do Tig welding once you buy the optional accessories - torch, nozzles etc: - plus it will do conventional stick welding too. I doubt I'll be heading down the TIG route anytime soon, at least not for the projects I have in mind at the moment.

I did a...
                        Today, 05:26 PM
                      • Rolf
                        Reply to New tools
                        by Rolf
                        Jim I bought a mig welder the last time I did a frame off restoration on my TVR. I had a few frame cracks. I bought one that used shielding gas. I never really mastered the power vs feed vs moving the torch. Using it only a couple of times a year did not help.
                        My dream was to buy a TIG so that...
                        Today, 04:32 PM
                      • Rolf
                        Reply to Big week here
                        by Rolf
                        Yes you have had a great week.! It is really nice that your son shared this special moment. Regarding retirement, Almost 5 years for me, Never regreted my decision, not for an instant.
                        Today, 04:19 PM
                      • jim_mex
                        New PC keyboard has an error
                        by jim_mex
                        Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated...
                        Today, 03:47 PM
                      Working...
                      X