• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is nuts

I thought I was good on a track hoe
    Liebherr - YouTube
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

I saw this or one similar video a while back... truly amazing, and fearless.. but it kinda looks like fun if you know what you're doing!

Comment

hehe crazy, but clever stuff. I mean he sat down one day and thought. '....Mmmmm I know what i will do'. hehe crazy man.
      The Journey Is Everything.

http://www.sunlion-pyrography.co.uk/

My Google+

Comment

What keeps that top piece anchored in place?
        I could see how the bottom was held up but that top piece didn't have anything that shows how it was anchored....
        Is it magnetized??
        Sure wish I could have understood what that guy was saying thruout the whole show.

Comment

big cahones

Comment

Originally posted by Catlyn View Post
            What keeps that top piece anchored in place?
            I could see how the bottom was held up but that top piece didn't have anything that shows how it was anchored....
            Is it magnetized??
            Sure wish I could have understood what that guy was saying thruout the whole show.

The top is bolted to the bottom, you'll see them as they are setting the top. There were also guy wires holding it straight.
            Last edited by Woodbutcher68; 12-22-2011, 10:06 AM.
            Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodbutcher68 View Post
              The top is bolted to the bottom, you'll see them as they are setting the top. There were also guy wires holding it straight.
              No, I think I didn't explain well enough which piece I'm talking about.
              I'm wondering about the huge flat piece on the front of the piece of machinery......
              when he pushes it to make connection with the standing tower.......
              what keeps it connected to the standing tower......

Comment

It locks under a lip and slides down into a slot on the bottom. He must have had a whole lot of faith in those engineers to make sure everything held.
                "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

WOW that scares me

Bob
                  Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Originally posted by wood-n-things View Post
                    It locks under a lip and slides down into a slot on the bottom. He must have had a whole lot of faith in those engineers to make sure everything held.
                    There's also pins that hold the bottom.
                    Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Ock Ta Liv A

Comment

He wasn't the only one with big cahones, that announcer was standing right under it or at least close enough to it.
                        Don

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
                        Benjamin Franklin

At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
                        Benjamin Franklin

A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
                        Benjamin Franklin

www.dogwoodstudiosnh.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
                          Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                          by Jim Finn
                          The fees here in Lubbock Texas are $45 per year plus $15 per 10' x 10' space each Saturday that I show up. . Crafters are limited to number and type (to avoid duplication, competition) Any kind of set up allowed, meaning, tent or truck or trailer. No insurance requirements, just a sellers permit from...
                          Today, 04:48 PM
                        • MidMich324
                          Reply to Plastic puzzle
                          by MidMich324
                          Using Corel Draw a 10 inch round acrylic jigsaw puzzle was created. It was the cut on an Epilog Laser. Two passes were used to cut thru 1/4 acrylic so as not to melt the plastic. Only one person has put it together so far. It is about 475 pieces. But would really like to try and cut one by...
                          Today, 03:57 PM
                        • RJweb
                          Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                          by RJweb
                          As far as the Incra miter gauge, if you keep it 1/4 inch away you will be fine, but you will have to adjust it when doing angle cuts, it’s a great miter gauge, RJ...
                          Today, 03:42 PM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          Farmers market "survey"
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
                          I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
                          For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
                          Today, 11:14 AM
                        • Linda In Phoenix
                          Reply to Farmers market
                          by Linda In Phoenix
                          Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
                          Today, 11:00 AM
                        Working...
                        X