Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lkbraa
    replied
    John, Best Wishes to you and your family too! May your time off be joyous and full of laughter and love!

Leave a comment:

• Hobbyhorse
    replied
    The compliments of the season to you and yours John.

Rhys

Leave a comment:

• Ramjet
    replied
    Have a Wonderful Xmas John and family . Best to a Happy New Year . We're not swatting bugs or freezing . Just fairly mild weather and rain.
    Roger

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hey John - let me return the best wishes back to Bette, the family and yourself.

While I'm freezing parts of my anatomy off and peein' coloured ice cubes at minus 5 C here in Northern Italy I'll be imaging you at the Christmas barbie - Akubra hat with corks waving in the breeze, khakis and bare hairy knees, flip-flops cos i imagine its too hot for Uggies, one hand clutching a tinnie and the other giving the Australian salute to keep the blowies away from the grill - and of course a big white curly ziff so we can't tell you from Adam!

What's with all the Ozzie speak you might think? - well the truth is I've been swottin on the web cos I've been invited to Christman dinner by my Italian trainee works manager and wife along with about 30 other Italian family members including a cousin over on hols from Perth where he's been living since being a kid. Apparently he doesn't speak a word of Italian. Seems like he don't speak much English too cos they need me to translate - LOL! I reckon a few slugs of grappa should do the trick to get us all on an even playing field!

Best wishes mate!
    Last edited by jim_mex; 12-24-2011, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnB
    replied
    Thanks for all the good wishes people,
    We've had a few scorchers here 42c plus, but it looks like a nice Xmas day, forecast only 30c.
    I reckon those reindeer are glad for a rest when they reach good ol' Oz.

Leave a comment:

• Fran1942
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Fran

Leave a comment:

• wwalker47
    replied
    Happy Christmas!!!

Everyone have a very happy Christmas. Hope father Christmas brings you all you want and some you don't.

Chears!

-Bill

Leave a comment:

• Janette
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you and your family and best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year too

Leave a comment:

• Daddy's scroller
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you an your faimly john' and everyone else

Leave a comment:

• Scrolling Days
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you, too, John, and everyone else on the forum!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Crosa
    replied
    Best wishes to all for a Blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Leave a comment:

• Sunlion
    replied
    Merry Christmas John to you and yours down under (my mother and sister live Newcastle way over there --------> <points at NSW>).

And a Happy Christmas to one and all.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    Merry Christmas back at you ...........................MB

Leave a comment:

• journeyman
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you and your family John. Santa will be visiting you a few hours before he gets to us here so make sure you give him a little something to keep him warm for the trip.
    Mick

Leave a comment:

• etnoord
    replied
    Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you and your family
    Tom

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...