Diana Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diana Thompson

I am one of the luckiest person right now. Visiting for a few days with Diana Thompson and enjoying every minute of it. Getting a few pointers and loving every minute of my visit.
    Here is a picture of Diana, myself and the two Roberts.
    Diane
    Attached Files
    Dragon
    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
    Owner of a Dewalt 788
    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Wow how lucky can you get Di......first Fox Chapel, now this.
    Expecting you to share compound cutting tips you got first hand with us when you can.
    Who else is on your list??????
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

One of the pleasures of visiting with Diana is becoming instant family. She is one of the warmest, kindest folks I've had the privilege of meeting. Her "big ol boy" Bob is another one just like her. You are truly blessed that you've become one of the family as well. See you soon.

Jan

Comment

Remember to tell her I said to ask about Farscape!!!!!

Bob
        www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

I mentionned it but could not remember the name that you told me Bob but I will mention it again in the morning.
          Diane
          Dragon
          Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
          Owner of a Dewalt 788
          PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Oh you lucky lady, I am doing a bunch of her birdhouses for Christmas gifts. They are fun to do. Give her a hug from me, will you? Thanks
            Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
            Jean De La Bruyere...

l
            Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Wow you are very lucky.... This is some road trip you are on.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I have never met Diana, but have emailed with her and she seems like a very nice lady.

Bob
                Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Very nice picture Diane, . I followed your journey on FB, wish I was there too....!
                  Frieke
                  www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the kind words! We've enjoyed having Diane and Robert with us so much. I'm going to be so sad when they leave But what a great Christmas present they've been ! Hopefully I'll see them again in Missouri next July at the SAW expo !
                    Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
                      Oh you lucky lady, I am doing a bunch of her birdhouses for Christmas gifts. They are fun to do. Give her a hug from me, will you? Thanks
                      Thank you Chuck..... here's a hug for you too {{{{{{{{{{ Chuck }}}}}}}}

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        One of the pleasures of visiting with Diana is becoming instant family. She is one of the warmest, kindest folks I've had the privilege of meeting. Her "big ol boy" Bob is another one just like her. You are truly blessed that you've become one of the family as well. See you soon.

Jan
                        Hi Jan...... the door is always open and you know the way ! Got a new mattress on the camper bed.....lolololol !

Comment

Originally posted by BobD View Post
                          Remember to tell her I said to ask about Farscape!!!!!

Bob
                          Hi Bob.....that was the craziest program, but like you, my Bob loved it...lolol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X