Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Airplanes any one?

Then try this

Knuffingen Airport: Kleinster Flughafen der Welt // The world's smallest airport - YouTube
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Chuck, Cool! That took a lot of work.Lance

Comment

That is one wild airport ! Still trying to figure it out. I thought, smallest airport? with 747's landing? Really something. Thanks Chuck
      PERK

Comment

Thanks !
        That is awesome !
        Eric

Liberty Twp (Cincinnati), OH

If today were perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• old fa_t
          Reply to Recommendations anyone?
          by old fa_t
          After totally over-thinking this, I have decided to go ahead with the Micro Mark Saw. It will enable me to do everything I can imagine in my limited space and budget.
          I thank everyone for offering advice, and I look forward to receiving more. As soon as I get it and set it up, I will post pictures...
          Today, 07:37 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          Figured it out. The photos were Live and I had to edit them. As you can see, we were quite lucky they didn’t come crashing down in a storm. The last picture was a 2 trunk tree. My son already split a truck load today.

Next project, the roofer next week. Yippee....
          Yesterday, 08:56 PM
        • handibunny
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by handibunny
          Betty, I just tried a test, using a standard jpeg file. I clicked "upload attachments", then selected the photo I wanted to upload, then double clicked the photo, and it uploaded without a problem. Go figure!
          Yesterday, 12:07 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          When I try to upload pictures, why is there an X next to upload attachments? I hate computers.
          Yesterday, 09:14 AM
        • will8989
          Reply to Need any wood?
          by will8989
          Here’s the pics. Or not. Won’t let me upload. Will try in the morning.
          04-19-2021, 09:53 PM
        Working...
        X