No photos found.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
    New Toy!
    by Rolf
    A family friends father passed away and he was an avid bird carver. So my nephew is helping the family sell some of his tools. I bought this air cleaner and will b uy most of his carving knives and burrs. And no that is not my workshop! Not even close. ...
    Today, 04:47 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
    by Rolf
    I just did a quick job on my table. Charles Hand has noticed that the adhesive on the new rolls of Contact brand shelf paper leaves a residue. He has changed to The duck brand. I just bought a roll and covered my table with it. It is a tough slick surface. It will be interesting to see how it holds...
    Today, 04:44 PM
  • axor
    Reply to Shawl pins
    by axor

Yes, they can be used for hair. If they are made a little larger than the original, the shawl pins will work great in the hair!...
    Today, 03:21 PM
  • handibunny
    by handibunny
    Rolf, smaller bowl-cutting angles, 30˚ or less, usually don't present a problem either with vibration or for cutting into the table. It's when you get into the 40˚ and 45˚ range that things get dicey for both. (The Seyco saw doesn't even cut bevels greater than 35˚ or so!) If you add even a slight...
    Today, 09:21 AM
  • Bill Wilson
    by Bill Wilson
    I've done some bevel cutting on my EX-21 as well and also have not experienced any added vibration, nor have I cut into the table. Perhaps I haven't cut at a steep enough angle, but the existing blade hole has been sufficient. I do despise the useless vacuum holes, but I've learned to live with them...
    Today, 09:06 AM
Working...
X