Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hi Mick - great news mate! It certainly sounds like you are all on the home straight at last and will be able to enjoy a great family Christmas.

As for missing out on washing those dishes. Don't disappoint your forum chums or Wendy. I think you'd look great in a Santa cap and white locks and beard wearing a nice festive apron and a pair of bright yellow latex kitchen gloves!!!

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    That is great news about the progress. Keep the faith. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• journeyman
    started a topic Getting back to normal

Getting back to normal

Hello all, sorry I haven't been around much lately but things have been quite hectic for us since my son in law had a stroke last month. We have been having the children sleep over 3 or 4 times a week so that Lisa could look after Tony and have a bit of the pressure taken off her. The good news is Tony is making great progress, his speech is almost back to normal, just a slight slur from time to time and he is managing to get out for short walks. Lisa brings him round to visit as he is getting pretty bored with staying in. He isn't allowed to drive yet so he's getting pretty grumpy at times, but we see that as a good sign. We are looking forward to having all the kids and grandkids round for Christmas dinner and my brother who lives on his own. There will be 12 of us in all so maybe I may be able to dodge the washing up - Lol.
    Mick

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X