We are giving the Grandkids their own phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are giving the Grandkids their own phones

Evelyn and I talked about it and we gave the grandkids their own phones they are 18 month, 2-1/2, 4, 6 and 10 years old and sine Mon and Dad as well as Memaw and Pepaw have their own phone they needed phone of there own. Ok they will have to share them until I can add another line or two. We got the phone of just a few cents and I don't really think they will use all that many min. Ok I'm sure there are some who may feel that kids that age don't need phones but we feel they have been good and it was a nice thing to do and besides we can alway fall back on Memaw and Pepaw rules. We can give the kids what ever we want. They phone we got are pictured below.
    Last edited by Band Saw Box; 12-04-2011, 04:54 PM.
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Originally posted by band saw box
    We can give the kids what ever we want. They phone we got are pictures below.
    Well guess they didn't get the phones, cause I don't see them.........Eyes with glasses.gif
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

I'm not sure how that happened but here they are. One more thing these phone are really good on batteries
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Band Saw Box; 12-04-2011, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Perfect!

Jan

Comment

I love it Dan....but how are they going to call you and your wife...or do you have extensions
          Hawaiilad
          Larry

Comment

Thanks Jan and Larry. I kids had a great time playing with the phone's. I did have a visit from the phone company they are not happy that I have a phone system with lower cost and better sound quality.

Comment

What a great idea.
              Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X