Need to buy new patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to buy new patterns

In the past I have cut many of Jeff Zaffino's patterns. Its been a while but now I can't find him. I also have cut Charles Dearing patterns but I can't find him either, even using his Bullrun: Rallying the World Webb site.
    Can anyone tell me how to contact either or both of these folks; it's time to buy new patterns.

Thanks for your help.

- I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me! - Dr. Seuss

JZ is no longer selling patterns. Charlie you can find by doing a search for him on facebook.
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Charlie Frequents Steve Good's site: Scrollsaw Workshop Community -Please register to enable posting. - Index
      Look him up in the members section and leave him a message.
      By the way, Welcome to the forum!
      Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

Also take a look at Mikes scrollsaw patterns site. You want a challange-you'll get it there. dogs

Comment

oicur12, you can find Jeff Zaffino patterns at Scroll Saw Patterns Plans Books & Blades for your projects - On Sale at Scroller Ltd. They have JZ in the item number.
          Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

As "Dogs" said, check out Mike Williams' site
            [email protected]
            He has some great patterns for all skill levels.
            Jack

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X