Frosty arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty arrested

Honest. Google Frosty the Snowman and there it is! I was doing my 2 day craft show in Chestertown on Fri & Sat. Hubby went to the parade on Sat and when he came back he said he wanted to get a pic of Frosty dancing to send to the kids but all of a sudden he heard police sirens and frosty wasn't there. A few minutes later, some of the firemen came back into the firehouse laughing their butts off. Frosty was arrested! In front of the grandstand!! Kids were furious! Funny but not funny, know what I mean. I didn't know the whole story until it appeared on then news over the week-end and I read it here. Good thing they didn't arrest Santa Claus. They would have had a riot on their hands!!!! You just can't make up stuff this funny!!!

Hicks: Cops take down Frosty the Criminal - San Jose Mercury News
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I'm reminded of an incident years ago, that is kind of the opposite, where a young girl dressed as Chucky Cheese was beat down by a bunch of little kids. She quit her job, no surprise....
    Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
    No task is too tedious for Art.
    Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
    Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

LOL Betty, I saw that on the news tonight! Your right, its a good thing it wasnt Santa Claus!
      PS Santa Claus has a package sent by ups heading to you Betty, should arrive within a week.Do let me know when it comes and if any of it will be useful for you!
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Betty that is just too dang funny (and sad too)...thank you for the wonderful chuckle! I was chuckling so hard reading the article that my SO was wondering what I was up to...so of course I had to share Frosty's misgivings - hee hee! Once again, thanx for the chuckle!
        ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

You're right, you can't make that kind of stuff up. Thanks for the morning giggle.

george
          A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
          George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

I just saw this story on our 6 am news and that was just after I read this thread...lolol

Trout
            Hawk G-4 Jetcraft
            Fish are food, not friends!

Comment

Frosty is going to court in January, and he said he will wear his costume!! Guess it was a slow news day!!
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X