Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant reply to posts

Hello everyone
    I have been trying since Thursday to reply to some of the posts here and can not. Whne I click on the submit button nothing happens. Any ideas on what might be wrong?
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Are you logged in Dan?
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Hey Dan - glad to hear you are having this trouble because so am I !!!
      I've had to register again under a new name to reply to this post,

I've sent a private message to BobD asking for help - hope he gets it and passes it on to the admin folks!!

from the real Jim_Mex - LOL!

Comment

Sorry, you guys are having that problem. Just for information purpose, I haven't had any problems with replying. I haven't been on for a couple days though. Hope you can get it worked out. Maybe you just have a " bug " !
        PERK

Comment

It seems like a lot of people are having troubles to post or reply on the forum...what's going on here?
          Frieke
          www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Comment

I also sent a Pm to Bob for you Jim....
            I haven't had any problems myself though....
            Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
            No task is too tedious for Art.
            Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
            Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Let see it it works now. It does thats great I'll be back later it time to get ready for work now.
              Last edited by Band Saw Box; 11-29-2011, 04:26 AM.
              sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
              To all who serve or have served, Thank you
              Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Hey Dan - the sun must be shining on you. I'm still locked out of replying with my regular account

Comment

using this post to test message replies

Installed Firefox and NoScript and works ok

Google and IE not working

Uninstalled Chrome and now IE is working ....

Reinstalled Chrome with new profile and works

Put my old profile back into new install of Chrome and the **** browser is screwed up again!

Grrr!

Testing IE again - working

Conclusion - My Chrome profile is screwing with me!!!

Uninstalled Chrome again, deleted my profile data
                  Reinstalled Chrome, reinstalled bookmarks - forget rest of profile
                  Chrome working ok - able to reply to post

Think its time I changed back to Firefox and got my profile backl!
                  Last edited by jim_mex; 11-29-2011, 08:30 AM.
                  Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have not had any problems replying to post but I use Firefox as my browser. I think IE is a bug looking for a computer to inhibit. Not to mention that Google and Microsoft just adore each other and always cooperate to make their programs compatible.

george
                    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
                    George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Hi George - I've been using Chrome successfully for several months but this time it seems to have screwed with me. I previously preferred Firefox but changed when an update to Firefox refused to allow me to log in to the Intarsia Chat sessions. The latest version I've just installed has this issue resolved so I'm going back to Firefox post haste
                      Jim in Mexico

- Albert Einstein

Comment

I have tried to get into the chat sessions several times and this TV with the typewriter attached just sits there. I have thrown it out the window several times (in my mind of course). But I just can't convince it who is boss.
                        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Hi Chuck - ref not being able to get into the chat sessions.

For the chat session applet to work you must have javascript enabled for the applet (log in) screen to appear. If you use any form of script blocker check to see that java or scripts are permitted to run on the login page. As I mentioned previously, if you use Firefox as your browser you may well have an older version installed. I found that for about 8 months prior to the very last Firefox update I was unable to login to the chat - after typing in my name and hitting the Enter key the screen turned black. Having just installed the latest version of Firefox the problem seems to have been sorted,
                          If you use Firefox try updating it and then log in and see what happens. You can login any time of the day to try this out
                          Jim in Mexico

- Albert Einstein

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• jim_mex
                            Reply to New tools
                            by jim_mex
                            Hi Rhys - I did finally get the center stand for the bike a couple of weeks back after it was stuck in customs for almost a month. Still have to put it on. The paddock stand will help me do this - Lol!

Of course you are correct in that the center stand does a similar job but the advantage...
                            Today, 11:14 PM
                          • Hobbyhorse
                            Reply to New tools
                            by Hobbyhorse
                            Did you ever get the centre stand for the bike? A paddock stand does the same thing finally, I guess.
                            Today, 11:03 PM
                          • Hobbyhorse
                            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                            by Hobbyhorse
                            Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.
                            Today, 10:58 PM
                          • KarlB
                            Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                            by KarlB
                            Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
                            Today, 09:41 PM
                          • KarlB
                            Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
                            by KarlB
                            Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
                            Today, 09:31 PM
                          Working...
                          X