Motherly Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherly Advice

"I'm ashamed of you," the mother said. "Fighting with your best friend is a terrible thing to do!"

"He threw a rock at me!" the boy said. "So I threw one at him."

The mother stated emphatically, "When he threw a rock at you, you should have come to me."

The boy quickly replied, "What good would that have done? My aim is much better than yours."
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

lol sounds like something my boy would say
    Charlie
    "Everything Happens for a Reason"
    Craftsman 18in. 21609

http://wolfmooncreations.weebly.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim McDonald
      Reply to Bible stand
      by Jim McDonald
      A quick Google search for fretwork book stands showed pattern on Pinterest. Might be worth a look.
      Today, 12:39 PM
    • Quartz43
      Reply to Spring Issue
      by Quartz43
      I agree that with fret work the grey areas may be useful but not needed for Intarsia and some others. It would not be difficult to use grey for some patterns and just lines on others.

Another thing to note is that not many have the ability, software or equipment to stitch patterns back...
      Today, 11:02 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to YoraHome Laser w/CNC Engraver/Router
      by Rolf
      This is only my opinion.

Hi Linda, My first reaction is it looks good, and my new toy craving started to twitch, but I thing it will be very limiting very quickly.

It is a small engraving machine and if that is what you want and need maybe OK. You are limited to 1/8 shank...
      Today, 10:25 AM
    • millwab
      Reply to Peanuts #1
      by millwab
      I still have some puzzle blades from Ben Fink. Once I run out of them I’ll have to ask Denny what he recommends for a substitute....
      Today, 09:56 AM
    • Rolf
      Reply to Spring Issue
      by Rolf
      [QUOTE=Quartz43;n873079]No doubt, the large patterns are a real challenge. Not many have a large size printer. Going out and finding a place to do large scans and prints is problematic with the virus and many of us are older.

I wish they would not print the patterns with the grey. Pure...
      Today, 09:47 AM
    Working...
    X