Happy Thanksgiving...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving...

...to all my friends here on the forum. Hope you all have a great time with family and friends. Take care...
    Frieke
    www.friewoodart.webs.com

Visit Frieke's gallery

Don't let the pain of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.

Thank you Frieke, you're a sweetheart. I wish you a very wonderful day too. We will not be with family today, as they are all working. I have never had to work on Turkey day, so it is hard for me to realize the changes that take place over time. We will get together at a later time though. We will just spend time with some of our friends, for a potluck type dinner. again Frieke
    PERK

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
      Reply to What is it?
      by meflick
      Boredom has probably lead to many a great idea, invention, etc. throughout life. I too like this concept of mixer pieces storage.
      Today, 04:03 PM
    • markdavd
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by markdavd
      There are a lot of good points brought up here. Some may be easy to correct, others not so much. As far as Fox Chapel replying to this thread, I am trying to imagine a response that would not have made at least some people upset.

As far as the pattern size in the books, I believe the physical...
      Today, 03:23 PM
    • NC Scroller
      by NC Scroller
      I often resize just to fit the size of the wood I have on hand. I agree this is a no win situation because of the various software, hardware differences plus the skill level of us, the end users. Even providing the patterns in a digitized format will no fix this because of the reasons I already mentioned....
      Today, 09:52 AM
    • Rolf
      by Rolf
      John your original post is a valid question. It is a simple thing to put in the original scale assuming that it was on the original drawing. As a minimum the size of the material required can be stated, although that has been a confusion for folks that have built the clock projects. I field a lot of...
      Today, 09:22 AM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      Maybe nothing has changed ? But is there anything that can be done to make it easier. The very large projects are difficult to copy over several pages and put together properly. I believe in making improvements and not preserving the status quo.

I enjoy the challenge of cutting a project...
      Yesterday, 08:48 PM
    Working...
    X