Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawdustus
    replied
    Sounds like a help desk to me. Called OnStar recently to renew my subscription and add some minutes to my calling plan. They had extended my subscription but not my calling minutes for three extra weeks. So when I renewed, the calling plan and subscription now have different expiration dates. I have to call back in three weeks to extend the calling minutes. They could not do it while I was on the phone with them.

george

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    Crazy ..............

Leave a comment:

• ChuckD
    started a topic Medival Helpdesk

Medival Helpdesk

This has been around before but it shows how I am with computers.
    C

This is pretty funny. . . .LOL

Medieval helpdesk with English subtitles - YouTube

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• daveswoodworking
    Need help
    by daveswoodworking
    Hi everyone I’m looking for some 3-d wood puzzles like the picture and some other fish I’ve seen them around before I would like to find couple or find the pattern to try to make one for my self thanks for any help David...
    Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  • daveswoodworking
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
    by daveswoodworking
    I received my ornament from Jim McDonald yesterday thank you for the ornament
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  • bstark
    How many times will I...
    by bstark
    How many times will I make a cut for inlay, then forget to reset the blade angle to 90 degrees? UGH!
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • will8989
    Reply to Today’s market
    by will8989
    Rolf, on your second picture did you resize O Holy Night or was that the angle of the camera? How did you carve the bowl behind it? A little birdie told me I was getting the rest of what I need so I can do bowl and spoon carving. Actually, I told the bird what I needed/wanted. Your work is amazing.
    Yesterday, 09:28 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Ornament Exchange 2022
    by Daddy's scroller
    Thank you Jim I got your oranment yesterday. I love it...
    Yesterday, 07:54 PM
Working...
X