Medival Helpdesk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medival Helpdesk

This has been around before but it shows how I am with computers.
    C

This is pretty funny. . . .LOL

Medieval helpdesk with English subtitles - YouTube
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Crazy ..............
    Usually busier than a cat in a sandbox !!!!!!!!!!! MB { Dewalt 788 only }

Comment

Sounds like a help desk to me. Called OnStar recently to renew my subscription and add some minutes to my calling plan. They had extended my subscription but not my calling minutes for three extra weeks. So when I renewed, the calling plan and subscription now have different expiration dates. I have to call back in three weeks to extend the calling minutes. They could not do it while I was on the phone with them.

george
      A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
      George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by Rolf
        When I see the long lines of people waiting outside all over, I realize just how lucky we are....
        Today, 09:50 AM
      • Rolf
        Saw tuneups
        by Rolf
        I tend to be a bit scattered when it comes to projects, I get bored and move to something else mid stream. It seems to be getting worse with age,

Any way I decided to tune up both of my saws, the EX 16 and my Hawk G4-26. I thought I had the EX perfectly square to the table until I cut...
        Today, 09:47 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Darkening oak
        by NC Scroller
        Is this too dark?
        Ebonizing Wood - FineWoodworking
        Today, 09:19 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to My lucky day!
        by NC Scroller
        Great news. I know from personal experience getting the vaccine has been a great uplift to me. It gives a new hope that the worst is truly behind us. In the US we did not have a choice in most cases. You got whatever you got. My wife and I both had the Pfizer one and had minimal issues like: arm...
        Today, 09:12 AM
      • Jim McDonald
        Darkening oak
        by Jim McDonald
        Sometime back, there was some discussion about darkening oak. I have used the search and found something about fuming with ammonia, but I think there was another method using vinegar.
        I have a suspicion it may have been lost in the software change.
        Any guidance appreciated.
        Today, 09:10 AM
      Working...
      X