Craft Shows/Bazzars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Shows/Bazzars

Any one else do craft shows? I used to, my last one was waaay back in 1998. Back then I did a lot of scroll saw work and tried to sell what I made at craft shows. Never sold one piece, don't know why, I have gotten plenty of compliments on the work I gave away since then. I believe my prices were reasonable. What really got to me was the number of times people wwould say that what I had for sale was good, but not good enough for them to buy. I remember one husband telling his wife that he could make what she was looking at. Right.

So now I just give everything away, or I do woodworking on demand, I have fun making stuff and I love to see people enjoy my work.

Originally posted by RaymondK View Post
    Any one else do craft shows? I used to, my last one was waaay back in 1998. Back then I did a lot of scroll saw work and tried to sell what I made at craft shows. Never sold one piece, don't know why, I have gotten plenty of compliments on the work I gave away since then. I believe my prices were reasonable. What really got to me was the number of times people wwould say that what I had for sale was good, but not good enough for them to buy. I remember one husband telling his wife that he could make what she was looking at. Right.

So now I just give everything away, or I do woodworking on demand, I have fun making stuff and I love to see people enjoy my work.
    When you hear that BS line ask them what kind of saw they have and why don't you have a booth? Then look him in the eye and raise the price.
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X