Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaiilad
    replied
    Aren't Grandkids great. I wish ours lived closer to us...or visited more often

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It's said that kids say the darnedest things and it so true. On Sunday morning the 4 year old was sitting the our couch in the place I normally sit. I told him that he was in my seat. I said to sit in a different place. I gave him a bit of a Stern look and her said "Don't give me that look" I let him keep his seat. Later on the 2 year old walks in the living room and told us. "I found a dollar, it's mine, I going to put it in my pocket" Which he did.
    Oh I should say that the 5 grandkids we had over the weekend are just part of them. We have 4 more in New York state and 3 soon to be 4 in Pennsylvania for a total of 13. Now that just happens to be the number of years we'll have been married as of the 27th of this month. We told everyone that this trend has to come to an end.

Leave a comment:

• lkbraa
    replied
    WOW...five at a time...oofta, what a handful - lol! What a great photo! It's great you get a chance to spoil them.

Leave a comment:

• dan velia
    replied
    grandchildren are great but isnt nice when they can go home . love them I have 4

Leave a comment:

• handibunny
    replied
    She's a cutie, Dan. Glad you and Evelyn had a good time with the grandkids.

Leave a comment:

• oily
    replied
    Great pic!! When ya gonna cut it?

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    started a topic I'm so board

I'm so board

Evelyn and I had 5 of our grandchildern overnight this past weekend. They are so much fun. This picture is of Evealice, she is 16 month old now. I was taking pictures so I could up load them to my phone to show them off. I did realize just what kind of picture I had untill I looked at it on our laptop. The look she has on her face is priceless, as if to say I'm so board with this meal.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X