I'm so board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so board

Evelyn and I had 5 of our grandchildern overnight this past weekend. They are so much fun. This picture is of Evealice, she is 16 month old now. I was taking pictures so I could up load them to my phone to show them off. I did realize just what kind of picture I had untill I looked at it on our laptop. The look she has on her face is priceless, as if to say I'm so board with this meal.
    Attached Files
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Great pic!! When ya gonna cut it?
    May the wind at you back .....
    Not be from Lunch.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER

Visit My Gallery

Oily's Gallery

http://www.picturetrail.com/oily11

Comment

She's a cutie, Dan. Glad you and Evelyn had a good time with the grandkids.
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

grandchildren are great but isnt nice when they can go home . love them I have 4

Comment

WOW...five at a time...oofta, what a handful - lol! What a great photo! It's great you get a chance to spoil them.
          ~ Kim

A day in my shop is like a day at the beach...full of sunshine and ya never know where the sawdust may end up!

www.gonecoastalart.com

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It's said that kids say the darnedest things and it so true. On Sunday morning the 4 year old was sitting the our couch in the place I normally sit. I told him that he was in my seat. I said to sit in a different place. I gave him a bit of a Stern look and her said "Don't give me that look" I let him keep his seat. Later on the 2 year old walks in the living room and told us. "I found a dollar, it's mine, I going to put it in my pocket" Which he did.
            Oh I should say that the 5 grandkids we had over the weekend are just part of them. We have 4 more in New York state and 3 soon to be 4 in Pennsylvania for a total of 13. Now that just happens to be the number of years we'll have been married as of the 27th of this month. We told everyone that this trend has to come to an end.
            sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
            To all who serve or have served, Thank you
            Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Aren't Grandkids great. I wish ours lived closer to us...or visited more often
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X