wood worker maybe assember NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood worker maybe assember NOT

so here's your funny for the day, i just spent over an hour putting together a closet organizer shelf thingy to figure out on the last piece that i put every single shelf on UPSIDE DOWN rofl , and i wondered why the shelves werent sliding over the sleeves LOL ughhhh , least im laughing about it instead of chucking shelves and parts all over the place i suppose LOL

I am so glad I've never, ever, ever, done something like that.....
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I think we all get a good brain fart from time to time. As long as you learned from it, then it was not a mistake.

Comment

Hey Cathie - I read some reviews of your organizer on Amazon and it seems like you weren't alone with assembly problems. One customer complained that the instructions were obscure and it took 3 hours to put it together on the first attempt. By that reckoning you did pretty good!

Keep seeing the funny side of life. That's what pulls us through these little frustrations.
        Good luck with your exhibition!
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Jim thank you ! y ou made me feel great lol after i put it together wrong and disassembled it , it took 25 minutes to put together completely so whooot right on thats not to bad if it took someone else 3 i suppose LOL now looking at it its like so easy to realize that i put the shelves on upside down LOL i was all gunho about putting it together before the hubs got home so i could chalk one up on the score board LOL but hey , luckily for me he isnt on this message board and what he doesnt know will never hurt him in this case , oh i should take it apart and get him to put it together to see if he puts the shelves on upside down too LOL and yea they people on the instructions being obscure were totally right , they could explain some things a teeny bit clearer LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jim_mex View Post
            One customer complained that the instructions were obscure and it took 3 hours to put it together on the first attempt.
            Instructions? These things come with instructions?

Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Wilson View Post
              Instructions? These things come with instructions?

LOL if their in my hand i think they are destructions LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
                by cwmagee
                Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"
                Today, 03:36 PM
              • Sandy Oaks
                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                by Sandy Oaks
                So true about letting the blade do to cutting....
                Today, 02:56 PM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                by NC Scroller
                I have made a number of those Harvey puzzles. They are a lot of fun. You really need to be patient and let the blade cut. Even the slightest pressure can ruin your puzzle piece fit. My go to is a Pegas #3 MGT....
                Today, 11:24 AM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Big week here
                by NC Scroller
                Congrats on your pending retirement and gaining a new daughter. I have been retired close to 6 years now and I have no idea where the time went. Yes retirement will mean some adjustment but I can tell you it is the best job I have ever had. By the way. If you think retirement means unlimited shop...
                Today, 11:18 AM
              • jim_mex
                Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
                by jim_mex
                Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out....
                Today, 09:17 AM
              Working...
              X