wood worker maybe assember NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wood worker maybe assember NOT

so here's your funny for the day, i just spent over an hour putting together a closet organizer shelf thingy to figure out on the last piece that i put every single shelf on UPSIDE DOWN rofl , and i wondered why the shelves werent sliding over the sleeves LOL ughhhh , least im laughing about it instead of chucking shelves and parts all over the place i suppose LOL

I am so glad I've never, ever, ever, done something like that.....
    "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
    Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I think we all get a good brain fart from time to time. As long as you learned from it, then it was not a mistake.

Comment

Hey Cathie - I read some reviews of your organizer on Amazon and it seems like you weren't alone with assembly problems. One customer complained that the instructions were obscure and it took 3 hours to put it together on the first attempt. By that reckoning you did pretty good!

Keep seeing the funny side of life. That's what pulls us through these little frustrations.
        Good luck with your exhibition!
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Jim thank you ! y ou made me feel great lol after i put it together wrong and disassembled it , it took 25 minutes to put together completely so whooot right on thats not to bad if it took someone else 3 i suppose LOL now looking at it its like so easy to realize that i put the shelves on upside down LOL i was all gunho about putting it together before the hubs got home so i could chalk one up on the score board LOL but hey , luckily for me he isnt on this message board and what he doesnt know will never hurt him in this case , oh i should take it apart and get him to put it together to see if he puts the shelves on upside down too LOL and yea they people on the instructions being obscure were totally right , they could explain some things a teeny bit clearer LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jim_mex View Post
            One customer complained that the instructions were obscure and it took 3 hours to put it together on the first attempt.
            Instructions? These things come with instructions?

Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Wilson View Post
              Instructions? These things come with instructions?

LOL if their in my hand i think they are destructions LOL

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jim Finn
                More toys
                by Jim Finn
                This is what I have been working on this week. Using lathe and scroll saw. about 7" long tanker. I have made 20 of each so far
                . ...
                Today, 11:03 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
                by Rolf
                That's weird, on my Volume disk 5, in the index I have Aticle index, Issue PDF's, and pattern pullouts.
                The pattern pullouts are broken up into 8-1/2 x 11 s

At he end of each issue is a copy of the entire pullout for that issue....
                Today, 09:39 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Old Tool - Reborn
                by Rolf
                The sled is a great idea,I will have to look at my table top...
                Today, 09:26 AM
              • Rolf
                Reply to Needed a fix
                by Rolf
                Our house is 3/4 of a mile from the bay, and then about 2 miles across the bay by boat to fire island and the ocean. About half of the bay is shallow with lots of shore birds etc. Google Belllport Village in maps. For us this place is a small slice of heaven.
                Lots of Egrets and Great blue Herons,...
                Today, 09:20 AM
              • Jimern
                Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
                by Jimern
                and this is a test paste from notepad, win10

ROFL it works today, Must have been something I did, but I have no idea what it is since after it wouldn't take it the first attempt, I was very careful to copy and paste again. Glad to see it is working....
                Today, 07:49 AM
              Working...
              X