Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My squeaky clean memory stick

Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    - Albert Einstein

Jim, this is a bit different but along the washing lines. The other day I was busy reading all the posts on the computer and the wife asked me if I would take the wet clothes from the washer and hand them on the line...with all the sun we have here in Hawaii and the high cost of elect. we hang our clothes on the line. I said yea, but did not do it....awhile later I was asked several times before I finally got up and stomped out the the washer asking myself why I "The Man of the House" had to do this task. I opened the washer door...one of those front loading machines, and what did I see laying right there????? Green Money!! Seems I had several bills in one of my shorts pocket (about $60+ worth) and all I could think was...sure glad I am hanging these clothes and not the wife...she would have kept my allowance money......... Funny thing is, of all the clothes in the washer that I hung......yep, they belonged to my wife, none were mine!!!! No I did not tell her or return the $$$ to her...serves her right for taking me away from my computer
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Comment

Jim: sometimes it's better to be lucky than smart.

Larry: Such behavior has caused near death experiences at my house. If you're going to keep the cash, don't advertise it!

Jan

Comment

Sounds like you should get in touch with the memory stick manufacturer and see if you could do a promo ad for the stick.

I think the human memory wash might be called meditation .

Must have your power back on ?

Nice story.
        Roger

Comment

Jim - Looks like you made out better than I did last summer when I washed my brand new shorts with an ink pen in the pocket. Oh the washing the pants wasn't a problem, but the dryer made quite a mess of things. Ink everywhere! lol
          -- Rick --

Comment

Hi Jim,
            The next time that you wash your memory stick try throwing it in the dryer. My husband did the laundry & he washed & dried his memory stick that he uses in the tree cam. It was nice & clean & dry when he finished & the thing actually still works.

Rick,
            The bottom of my nice new dryer contains ink marks from another one of my husband's loads of laundry.
            www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• meflick
              Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
              by meflick
              got mine in the mail today. Thanks.Cute and befitting. Now I need to know how it’s made/what it’s made from. (On everyone gets theirs of course.)...
              Yesterday, 08:21 PM
            • Jo Labre
              Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
              by Jo Labre
              At the time I thought "Ah, spit!" (or words like that) and just threw the blade in the garbage. It was the #5 size blade. I suspect it would cost more to have it done than the cost of a new blade. The owners manual is not very helpful, the wording is awkward, having been 'translated' into...
              Yesterday, 11:13 AM
            • hotshot
              by hotshot
              The brazing process doesn't look too bad. I have seen the welders built into the industrial bandsaws, so out of curiosity, I looked that up and that process is pretty cool to watch also, though trying that on something this small would probably light the whole thing up....
              Yesterday, 10:14 AM
            • Rolf
              by Rolf
              Jo, I did a bit of research on the web, and there are lots of videos of people silver soldering broken blades. In hindsight I remember I had made a jig eons ago to do just that, when I still had a small Craftsman bench top three wheeler....
              Yesterday, 09:32 AM
            • Rolf
              Reply to About ornament exchange and secret Santa exchange
              by Rolf
              I haven't even decided what to make!
              Yesterday, 09:27 AM
            Working...
            X