X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Z

Does anyone know how I can get a message to Jeff Z?? TIA
    Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
    Jean De La Bruyere...

l
    Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

His name is shadez on here.
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Jeff Z

Just Look Up Jeff Zaffino And All His Info Is There In His Sight. Rain Man

Comment

Here's his web site URL. You can Email him through it as well.

http://advancedscrollsawpatterns.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John Polhemus
          Here's his web site URL. You can Email him through it as well.

http://advancedscrollsawpatterns.com/
          WOW have I been out so long that i never seen you here before. mr. Polhemus. What a preveledg. to see you here. I know spelling. but wellcom to this group. mmmmmmmmm did i mess somthing here. Wow now we are in the big leags darn dont 'know how to spell that one. Im happy now., your friend Evie

Comment

Thank you all, Tis sent.
            I would like to welcome you too, John. You do great work. Giving away about 5 of your designed Buck saws this Christmas.
            Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
            Jean De La Bruyere...

l
            Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
              Bruce at the sawmill
              by will8989
              This video was taken where Bruce volunteers at the sawmill. Bruce is the tall one at the back of the saw.
              https://youtu.be/ffsJjR0Sc3c
              Yesterday, 09:27 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to How to start the day
              by will8989
              No worries Linda, I have all my receipts since we bought the house, the updates on the updates!
              Yesterday, 09:22 PM
            • vgraf
              Reply to elementary questions
              by vgraf
              Cute Pattern.
              I have good success treating the wood with spry shellac before cutting. There will not be a problem painting the pieces with craft paint over the shellac. As previously said, just be sure to keep the paint off of the cut edges. If you want to seal the craft paint, a light spray coat...
              Yesterday, 09:14 PM
            • dwssr2
              Reply to elementary questions
              by dwssr2

This is the puzzle, for some reason I usualy make my puzzels with thicker stock, sometimes 3/4 oak or pine or poplar. I have made puzzels in the past I just wanted to get some fresh ideas on blades and finish. I like the idea of applying shellac first that is if the paint sitll covers...
              Yesterday, 06:30 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post #7
              by will8989
              No more waiting for weeks to start therapy. The sooner you use the replacement the better. Bruce was doing mild hand exercises the day after his surgery and bending slightly at the elbow. They expected him in pt for at least 6-9 months. He stopped in February and is doing home therapy, like lifting...
              Yesterday, 01:29 PM
            Working...
            X