Very Odd Weather Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Odd Weather Day

I was working in the shop this morning and thought I heard something...I turned off the sander and looked outside...the sky let loose and it was pouring buckets of rain...and then the thunder hit....but the sky is blue with white puffy clouds like it is most of the time. I guess there is a storm off the Island and it came into the high mountain range and started raining.... One of the dogs came running into the shop and another was under my truck...but our newest was trying to hide under a small tree. When the thunder hit, the pore dog was scared to death and trying to find some place to hide. I went out in the rain and picked up the dog and carried it into the house. We dried him off and he is laying on the floor right now. I guess he doesn't like thunder. It is so odd to hear the rolling thunder here. Reminds me of living in Ohio durning the summer time.
    Hawaiilad
    Larry

Ohhhh, I love thunderstorms. Good sleeping time.

Comment

Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

We have big snow in the mountains here in Oregon and it isn't suppose to be there yet..
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

That's OK Mick...I'll stay right where I am...still wearing shorts and Crocks in the shop. No, I lived in the cold and wet for way to many years...I will live out my years here in the warm tropical Islands. But you all can come for a visit anytime you wish
          Hawaiilad
          Larry

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
            We have big snow in the mountains here in Oregon and it isn't suppose to be there yet..
            Same here, they are plowing some roads in Washington around Mt Rainier.
            Ron

My sawdust gallery

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X