Music in the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in the shop

Just wondering , what is everyones favorite music to listen to in your shop while working?

Country when I have the radio on. I have a really big TV and a DVD player. I am a nut for 50's and 60's SciFi. I just pop one in and away I go. The TV looked a whole lot smaller in the parking lot of a garage sale.

Comment

LOL ...I had a tv in my shop for awhile but I almost cut off my finger so I got rid of it

Comment

Country mostly.
        I wish I had XM radio in the shop.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

I listen to audio books. I particularly get lost listening to Frank Muller read . . . . anything.

John
          I've Got A Lot More To Learn
          About Leaving Battlegrounds Alone
          "~~ Molly Venter

Comment

Hard rock or heavy metal keeps me going.
            Tim

In God we trust, all others must pay cash!

I don't want no bargains, they always cost me more money.

Comment

I have SiriusXM and listen mostly to easy listening, but sometimes listen to classic country, big band, 50's or gospel. Depends on my mood. Nice to have a choice without any commercials.
              WisEl

RBI Hawk 226 VS

Go Brewers!

Comment

Sirus/XM Escape or Classical.
                Eric

Liberty Twp (Cincinnati), OH

If today were perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow!

Comment

ANYTHING that blocks my wife out...........as long as its good and LOUDER than her voice........probably would be better for my hearing if i either just used ear plugs .........or lock the door to keep her out.........(hope she does'nt read this..............lol)

Comment

Originally posted by evilbadger View Post
                    Hard rock or heavy metal keeps me going.
                    Same here, but more often than not I have the local sports station on instead of music.
                    Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

Rock, Hard rock and classic rock, all on my iPod. I either have it plugged into the iHome or I use the ear buds. I also have a TV in the shop for watching NASCAR or football.
                      Dan in So.Ca.

Comment

I listen to 88.5 it's a christian station. I love the music and they have a few different teachers I like to listen to. Don
                        Don

Comment

Usually have my mp3 player with a combination of country and classic rock. I usually change my selections every few months.
                          "All it Takes For the Forces of EVIL to Rule Is For Enough GOOD People To DO NOTHING!"

Saws: Excaliber 30; Dewalt 788 'Twins', Makita SJ401 (Retired), Grizzly G1012 18" Bandsaw

Comment

rock mixed, country, this time of year CHRISTMAS!!!! Sometimes I even dance around to get my muscles moving. Hope my neighbor isn't looking in my basement window to see that! LOL
                            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Where I live we can not pick up the local Country station (what I like to listen to) so I have CD's (most of them are old) that I listen to...but my hearing has gotten so bad I really have to turn it up to hear above the Hegner...and it's quiet!!
                              Hawaiilad
                              Larry

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
                                Shrink wrap systems
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                What do you use to shrink wrap, and what do you use it on? Lately in the puzzles section I've seen a couple of you mention shrink wrapping. I've considered such a leap. Even though the basics are all similar from manufacturer to manufacturer, it's still leaves some questions. Maybe others have...
                                Today, 11:51 AM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Sundays market
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                Brrrr. Glad you got to sell a little. I miss the people interaction. A lot. I hope you found some pretty pieces of wood at the store!
                                Today, 11:39 AM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to New tools
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                New tools can definitely open up the scope of what we can do, or how well I'm on the band wagon. Congrats!
                                Today, 11:36 AM
                              • Linda In Phoenix
                                Reply to Interesting pallet
                                by Linda In Phoenix
                                At work (like 15 years ago) we got in some aluminum sheet on pallets 4'x12'. Those pallets were like brand new, without even any discoloring from the metals. I asked our sales rep, and he said I could keep one pallet. I removed all the 4' boards, which measured about 1/2" thick, 4" wide...
                                Today, 11:32 AM
                              • NC Scroller
                                Reply to Interesting pallet
                                by NC Scroller
                                I agree that needs to be saved for a special project. The wood is likely oak based on the grain pattern and the discoloration around the nail.
                                Today, 11:30 AM
                              Working...
                              X