Ray Wilckens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Wilckens

Just thought everyone should know. I just received the Dec issue of the other magazine (CWWC) and in it was a tribute to Ray Wilckens, who died this September. I never met him but have cut some of his and his son Dan's patterns which are always challenging but fair. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

We had the pleasure of meeting the Wilckens family at scroll saw events. Ray and his family were very enthusiastic and involved with scrolling. Ray enjoyed feedback and was willing to help if asked, and we shall miss him. We hope we shall still see Wilckens patterns and appearences in future magazines and events. Hopfully our messages of caring help the family at this difficult time.
    Norman and Rose

Comment

Ray will be missed by many. He was a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him many times over the years at many scrollsaw Picnics, tradeshows, expos, or whatever you want to call them.He and his son have designed and created some of the greatest scrolling projects out there. I too hope Dan keeps on designing those great heirlooms! RIP Ray
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Clock hardware Kits.
        by Rolf
        A new member ralph123 left me a private message. Asking if I still provided kits for the Wooden gear clock in the Summer 2013 issue if SSWWC.
        Ralph I sent you a private message.

Yes I do still make the kits.
        Today, 08:49 AM
      • Rolf
        Reply to A Bear In The Woods
        by Rolf
        I checked out that site and found a CNC/ SVG file for $1.99 plus $25 shipping! for a digital file NOPE....
        Today, 08:38 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to Phone call from son.
        by will8989
        Talked to him yesterday after he was coherent. Very fortunately, it was dc current. He said ac current and would have ended differently. And it wasn’t a house. It was a converter box in a marina located on a deck cut into a 20’ high steep bank. They had to climb a ladder to get to it. And they were...
        Yesterday, 10:53 PM
      • garryatpa
        Reply to A Bear In The Woods
        by garryatpa
        Wow!!!! That is beautiful. Super job of sawing. If I worked it out correctly it took you less than a minute for each opening especially when I look at the amount of time it would take to saw the outline of the bear. Garry
        Yesterday, 10:43 PM
      • meflick
        Reply to Phone call from son.
        by meflick
        Glad to hear your son is fine Betty but what a scary thing.
        Yesterday, 01:10 PM
      Working...
      X