Ray Wilckens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Wilckens

Just thought everyone should know. I just received the Dec issue of the other magazine (CWWC) and in it was a tribute to Ray Wilckens, who died this September. I never met him but have cut some of his and his son Dan's patterns which are always challenging but fair. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family.

george
    A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
    George

delta 650, hawk G426

We had the pleasure of meeting the Wilckens family at scroll saw events. Ray and his family were very enthusiastic and involved with scrolling. Ray enjoyed feedback and was willing to help if asked, and we shall miss him. We hope we shall still see Wilckens patterns and appearences in future magazines and events. Hopfully our messages of caring help the family at this difficult time.
    Norman and Rose

Comment

Ray will be missed by many. He was a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him many times over the years at many scrollsaw Picnics, tradeshows, expos, or whatever you want to call them.He and his son have designed and created some of the greatest scrolling projects out there. I too hope Dan keeps on designing those great heirlooms! RIP Ray
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Rolf
        Quartz I only bought the air filter, That same model is sold by many distributors, I see Grizzly has it and several others. I was going to build one but this thing works great. I will get a charcoal filter for it also. Great when doing Pyrography. They also had a Pfingst brand flex shaft tool I haven't...
        Today, 07:50 AM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to New Toy!
        by NC Scroller
        Nice score!
        Today, 06:16 AM
      • Quartz43
        Reply to New Toy!
        by Quartz43
        Wow...nice Foredom tool.
        Today, 06:08 AM
      • will8989
        Reply to EX dust collection holes screwed up a project.!
        by will8989
        Carole, only you would cut sprinkles on a scrollsaw. I would probably use rice and stain it. I just gave up replacing my insert. Its worn, but works for what I need. I do sand it to make sure there are no burrs sticking up to scratch the wood. I will be trying the new contact paper when mine runs...
        Yesterday, 08:16 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Shawl pins
        by will8989
        Thick hair would need a larger opening, thinner hair would require a smaller opening to stay in place. The one being shown in the utube would probably work for thicker hair. They look way better than a pencil or dowel! That elephant sure is cute in her hair!.
        Yesterday, 08:09 PM
      Working...
      X