Wooo hoooo!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo hoooo!!!

Just found out that i'm going to have to change my pic on here in April new grandbaby on the way. Think boy Think boy Think boy
    Any bad day in the shop is better than any good day at work

Congrats to all involved, think new scroller boy or girl no matter.
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

that's a gooood thing.
      Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
      Desert Woodcrafters
      Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Comment

Thinking BOY....Thinking boy....Congrats. Thinking healthy...
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thinking Boy, Thinking Boy. Healthy 10 toes 10 fingers & everything else boy. Where in PA? I grew up in Poconos.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Congrats Grandma to be!

Bob
            Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Thanks everyone yes healthy is the most important thing and thats what we are praying for and will8989 we live outside of Mercer Pa and Greenfield Bob its Grandpa but i'm sure grandma will take the congrats lol
              Any bad day in the shop is better than any good day at work

Comment

I know how you feel...I just arrived at our daugther and son-in-law house this afternoon in California to see and visit with our NEW Grandson...he sure is cute. Good luck to your family as well. It's fun watching new parents tying as hard as they can to be good parents.
                Hawaiilad
                Larry

Comment

Congrats. Just outside Mercer? I work in Venango County and live in Clarion County. We're practically neighbors.
                  Keith

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Bill Wilson
                    Reply to Tough Decisions
                    by Bill Wilson
                    Well, unfortunately, I have also decided to let my subscription lapse. I've been debating it for the past couple years. It isn't so much the money, but it's more the disappointment when yet another issue has so little in it that really appeals to me. The final straw was this past Fall/Winter edition...
                    Today, 09:51 AM
                  • planeur
                    Reply to My covid angel
                    by planeur
                    Thanks to all !😀 Your comment are very good and make sense!

My piece is 8"X8" X 1/2" thick.
                    I though when I cutted the piece to do it in 1 piece or 4/5 , but after a while I decided to do it in one piece and carved it to have a 3D aspect.
                    Was it a good idea.....?...
                    Today, 09:45 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to My covid angel
                    by Rolf
                    Great designe! I would have gone a bit further than Linda, Scott and Gladefade I would cut it into more pieces to make shaping easier. Taper the clouds from right to left, taper the wings so that they are lower where they attach to the body. Taper the neck so that it looks like it is going into the...
                    Today, 09:02 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Tough Decisions
                    by Rolf
                    The never ending dilemma. I only get two magazines SSWWC and Wood carving Illustrated. Even if I don't make something in every issue there is usually something in each one that I have never tried and that will either challenge or inspire me. Yes I know that I do test cutting for them and they have occasionally...
                    Today, 08:49 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to My covid angel
                    by NC Scroller
                    I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
                    Today, 07:27 AM
                  Working...
                  X