No announcement yet.

Rosmar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry Gill. You are in my thoughts today.
    Theresa E
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

Gill- I also have lost my best friend years ago and we never forget them.. In time we will all be together again. My prayers are with you today and my thoughts are of you and your friend enjoying the years you had together. God sent you a very special friend and someday you two will be together again also. I firmly believe dogs do have souls and I would like to think they are also in heaven. I don't think of heaven being without all the souls we have loved in our lifes. Wouldn't it be wonderful to know that we will be all together again?
      Sharon
      and my best friends-- Peaches ( a malteese poodle mix )
      and Veto (a big beautiful Boxer )

Comment

Gill, sorry about Rosmar. You get so close to them, they are like children to us.
        I lost one 12 years ago and was very tough, we have a Golden now and he is 10 and slowing down and will have to go through it again.
        I feel for you Gill.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

Gill:

My sympathy and condolences

Phil

Comment

The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent. Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
            Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
            www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

I am so sorry

Gill-

I'm so sorry about your dog. Keep a stiff upper lip (I would say it the English way but I would get into trouble with BobD, not understanding and all). Again I'm real sorry.

-Bill
              -Bill

My saw is a DeWalt788 Measure twice; cut once; count fingers after cut

Comment

Love and strength to you Gill
                You and His Lordship hug each other from me, Merlyn and The Shop Widow
                ...~Robert~
                DW788 and Hawk 226

" Please let me grow to be the man my dog thinks I am "

Comment

Gill, We all who have and love our friends feel your pain. My Jack is ten years old, getting real grey and slowing down a little. I know it will happen and I will try to be strong. But it will be hard.

Thanks Mike for the story of the Rainbow Bridge.
                  Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
                  Jean De La Bruyere...

l
                  Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

Gill, please accept my condolences on your loss of your friend.

It's amazing what an affinity animals and humans can have for each other, a bittersweet thing because pets' lives are so short.

Pete

Comment

Gill I am so sorry to hear of your lose, a pet is also a family member in my book, its been just over a 1 1/2 years since I had to my Collie Smokey Joe put down cause of a tumor he was 13 yrs young, all pets are loved ones and thier lose often leaves an empty place, just remember all the good times and the happyness you all shared and brought into all the lives he touched,

GOD Bless
                      Daryl S. Walters Psycotic scroller with a DeWalt 788

Comment

Thank you all so much for your kindness in helping me bear this burden. Your messages really are very valuable to me at this time.

I don't have any children so my dogs have been important parts of my family. Rosmar was very special and although her passing has left a huge hole in my life, it's difficult to grieve for her because every time I think of her I'm filled with such joyful memories! It's impossible for me to think of this animal and be sad, even at this time of her passing. She really was very, very special.

And this forum is special too. I don't feel like making too many contributions to discussions right now, but it's great that I can still be amongst you and share your love even though I might be a little subdued myself.

Rosmar will be cremated and, like her companion Remy who passed a few weeks ago, her remains will be spread in the woods where she loved to walk every day. It's comforting to think she will be with little Remy and that their spirits will accompany our daily walks with our remaining dog, Rio.

Gill
                        There is no opinion, however absurd, which men will not readily embrace as soon as they can be brought to the conviction that it is readily adopted.
                        (Schopenhauer, Die Kunst Recht zu Behalten)

Comment

My heart goes out to you Gill and I'm sorry for your loss.
                          ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

Gill, I too am so sorry to hear of your loss. Rosmar, .... gosh you just lost little Remy just a couple months ago. and your Rio, will be lost too, Im sure. hope you can get your self a new puppy soon. no one could ever take Rosmars, and Remys place, but you have a big hart, and theres a really sweet little guy out there that would love to keep Rio , and you company. I feel so sad for you. Your friend Evie

Comment

Gill,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Our pets honor us with
                              their trust and affection. They will be and are missed.
                              Rolf
                              RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Gill,
                                My thoughts are with you at this painful time.

Rhys H.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X