Insurance Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Info

I need some help here. The show I'm doing next week requires liability insurance but I am not having any luck finding a company. My homeowners insurance doesn't write that type of insurance. Does anyone do shows and carry insurance? Can you give me the name of a company or point me in the general direction so I can find some one? Would certainly appreciate this!!!

Betty
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I got a business insurance through State Farm. They are who I use for my homeowners insurance.
    Theresa
    Theresa

http://WoodNGoods.weebly.com

http://woodngoods.blogspot.com

Comment

The promoters should have an idea of where you can get the insurance, since they are the ones requiring it.
      Fred

There's a fine line between woodworking and insanity, I'm just not sure which side of the line I'm on!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
        Reply to The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
        by Linda In Phoenix
        Some of the older books were that way too. It's unfortunate that the printers don't take into account what those pages are for! So sorry to hear of your disappointment. However, I will have to check out that book---I didn't even know there was a circular scroll saw designs book. Share some of...
        Today, 09:12 PM
      • Tom in Ashland
        The new Circular Scroll Saw Designs book form Fox Chapel
        by Tom in Ashland
        Many patters in it I like and I'm sure I will make several BUT Fox Chapel's printing of this book absolutely SUCKS. Most of the patterns are printed so near into the binding that it is impossible to either scan to .PDF or use a copy machine. I will have to cut out each pattern separately or cut off...
        Today, 08:08 PM
      • keystonecop
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by keystonecop
        Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
        Today, 06:14 PM
      • KarlB
        Reply to Tough Decisions
        by KarlB
        " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
        Today, 04:02 PM
      • NC Scroller
        Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
        by NC Scroller
        Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
        Today, 11:52 AM
      Working...
      X