Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band Saw Box
    replied
    I'm glad everyone like the way the turkey looks sorry I can't share it with you. As for the pumpkin pie we'll get that from Costco. Ron you head east if you get the the ocean you've gone to far. I really like the electric frier since it ment to be used indoors I can fry a turkey no matter what the weather is out side, you are limited to a 14 pound turkey so if you have a larger family you might need to do two birds. George the marinade is one you should be able to get at you local store. It's Tony Chachere's I've been using it for years. It sould help your slow grilled turkey stay moist.

Leave a comment:

• sawdustus
    replied
    YumO!! When do we eat. I like the idea of an electric fryer. Much safer than the ones that use propane. Can you share the recipe for the creole butter injection and the marinade, or is it a family secret? I have been wanting to try slow grilling a turkey breast and the injectable marinade sounds just about right for keeping it moist.

george

Leave a comment:

• ubgoofy2003
    replied
    Oh, WOW, Dan, you are making me hungry now. Looks great ! We are looking forward to eating Thanksgiving Dinner out on our patio, again. Had to rub that in, HA.

Leave a comment:

• joleet
    replied
    Wow....how do we get to your house?

Leave a comment:

• wood-n-things
    replied
    Yummy looking.

Leave a comment:

• sappy
    replied
    Now..about those pumpkin pies! Funny how fall makes you want to eat everything in sight, suppose we where meant to hibernate? Your marinate sounds interesting..

Leave a comment:

• Band Saw Box
    started a topic Getting ready for Thanksgiving

Getting ready for Thanksgiving

Hello All
    I been having a craving for Deep Fried Turkey for sometime. So I thought I should get ready for Thanksgiving and make sure our Eletrick Turkey Firer was working properly. The test was an overwhelming success I fried a 6+ pound Breast in about Min and it is really goooood. I use injectable creole butter marinade before I fry the turkey and creole seasoning on the outside. We are all set for Thanksgiving now...................well I may have to good one more test to be sure.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X