Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready for Thanksgiving

Hello All
    I been having a craving for Deep Fried Turkey for sometime. So I thought I should get ready for Thanksgiving and make sure our Eletrick Turkey Firer was working properly. The test was an overwhelming success I fried a 6+ pound Breast in about Min and it is really goooood. I use injectable creole butter marinade before I fry the turkey and creole seasoning on the outside. We are all set for Thanksgiving now...................well I may have to good one more test to be sure.
    Attached Files
    sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
    To all who serve or have served, Thank you
    Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Now..about those pumpkin pies! Funny how fall makes you want to eat everything in sight, suppose we where meant to hibernate? Your marinate sounds interesting..

Comment

Yummy looking.
      "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
      Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Wow....how do we get to your house?
        Ron

Comment

Oh, WOW, Dan, you are making me hungry now. Looks great ! We are looking forward to eating Thanksgiving Dinner out on our patio, again. Had to rub that in, HA.
          PERK

Comment

YumO!! When do we eat. I like the idea of an electric fryer. Much safer than the ones that use propane. Can you share the recipe for the creole butter injection and the marinade, or is it a family secret? I have been wanting to try slow grilling a turkey breast and the injectable marinade sounds just about right for keeping it moist.

george
            A day without sawdust is a day without sunshine.
            George

delta 650, hawk G426

Comment

I'm glad everyone like the way the turkey looks sorry I can't share it with you. As for the pumpkin pie we'll get that from Costco. Ron you head east if you get the the ocean you've gone to far. I really like the electric frier since it ment to be used indoors I can fry a turkey no matter what the weather is out side, you are limited to a 14 pound turkey so if you have a larger family you might need to do two birds. George the marinade is one you should be able to get at you local store. It's Tony Chachere's I've been using it for years. It sould help your slow grilled turkey stay moist.
              sigpic: Dan US Navy PR1 (Ret)
              To all who serve or have served, Thank you
              Well I am the worlds greatest scroller at my house.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X