proud owner of quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proud owner of quilt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well gang now that it is paid for I guess I can tell everyone I was the winning bidder on the scrolled quilt (very much to my surprize) I sure thought it would go higher then the $280 but I am so very happy to be the proud owner of it can't wait for it to get here I have a wall all picked out for it to hang on and I will post a pic of it when it arrives I'm so happy
    Erssel

G'day Erssel,
    I'm not jealous, NOT BLOODY HALF.

Congratulations mate. I'm so glad that somebody got it that can appreciate the work that went into it.
    Regards
    John
    "The Golden Mile"John Wayne
    Some of my Stuff
    Retired Medically Unfit Police Officers ***.

Comment

Congratulations! Lucky you!!
      DeWalt 788

Comment

Erssel, I'm glad you were able to get it. My bid wasn't high enough and I didn't really think it would be. I just wanted to be a part of that part of it. I know it will be a treasure to you from now on. David
        My grandbabies are what keep me going

Comment

Erssel: I'm so glad the quilt went to someone who will treasure it. I'm also proud to have made a square for it. Enjoy!

Jan

Comment

Congrats Erssel, glad it is staying in the "family".
            Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Good for you buddy.
              "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
              Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congrats
                David i was very surprized that my bid held i thought for sure it would be out bid just 1 more bid would have put me out of it
                Jan it will be treasured the rest of my life and hopefully the one i leave it to will treasure it as much as me maybe i can find a musseum or something like that to leave it to just a thought any suggestions on that would be very welcome
                Erssel

Comment

Congrats Erssel....
                  I so wish 'd have had the funds to get it myself....

I hope you'll post a picture of it in it's new home....

Thank you for throwing some very needed cash to the folks in Japan.
                  My sister-in-law comes from Japan, and designed the two in the bottom left, 2nd and 3rd from the left. The symbol means love, and the cherry blossom has deep meaning to the Japanese people...
                  I hope they're treasured, as I'm sure they will......
                  Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
                  No task is too tedious for Art.
                  Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
                  Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Congratulations Erssel ! I'm happy for you. That is quite a Treasure for you. I think it is great that someone got it, that will treasure the efforts put into it. Lookiing forward to seeing it when you post a picture of it, for us. Thanks
                    PERK

Comment

Thank you to all who bid on the project, and to the winner - I think it was a fun and worthy project, and I'm glad you're so excited to have the winning bid! ENJOY!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X