Cat & Dog Lovers Check This Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat & Dog Lovers Check This Out!

for anyone that is a cat or dog lover here is a great website Freekibblekat and Freekibble

there is a section that has some quick trivia questions and Right or wrong, you win! Click on an answer, and every day you do,
    they provide 10 pieces of kibble to Animal Shelters to help feed their hungry dogs or cats. the more people that play, the more
    food is given away (462,523,600 pieces of kibble donated since June 1, 2008)

Play Bow-Wow or Meow Trivia every day - the more you play, the more kibble for dogs & cats!

+ + I Love The Smell Of Sawdust In The Morning + +

double kibble payout today only so please play today and everyday!

Comment

I see that we'll also have a learning opportunity - today's question/answer surprised me! Good thing the donation goes through, whether or not you answer the question correctly!

Comment

please keep playing daily!

Comment

Aw, I had forgotten about this site - thanks for putting up the reminder! And again, I really like the question & answer format!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• keystonecop
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by keystonecop
            Great Question.. I have all the past issues.. I doubt that I find one pattern a year that is worth the subscription cost. I have cut for the magazine and made a few buck that covers my costs,, But I owe that to Bob Duncan.. I think the new admins try but are not involved in this group like bob was.....
            Today, 06:14 PM
          • KarlB
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by KarlB
            " It rips my heart out when I go to estate sales and see my future."

I am sure you know how important and relevant that comment is Rolf! I have seen a number of scroll sawn projects over the years at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. I know whoever made them put in a lot of...
            Today, 04:02 PM
          • NC Scroller
            Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
            by NC Scroller
            Thanks Betty for asking. Staples came out today. There are some internal stiches that will dissolve over time. Jane is still doing PT twice a week. The only normal activity, whatever she can tolerate, but she is not allowed to swim due to the risk of infection. She will still have to keep icing...
            Today, 11:52 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Having a Betty week UPDATED: See post 13
            by will8989
            What’s the latest update?
            Today, 10:58 AM
          • Sandy Oaks
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Sandy Oaks
            I will chime in on this discussion. I was a test cutter up until I could not because of Covid. They have not contacted me since. I still subscribe to the magazine, but there maybe one pattern I might cut in each issue.

As for Bob, I tried to contact Bob to no avail.
            Today, 10:52 AM
          Working...
          X