Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatteM
    replied
    Aw, I had forgotten about this site - thanks for putting up the reminder! And again, I really like the question & answer format!

Leave a comment:

• Northerner
    replied
    please keep playing daily!

Leave a comment:

• PatteM
    replied
    I see that we'll also have a learning opportunity - today's question/answer surprised me! Good thing the donation goes through, whether or not you answer the question correctly!

Leave a comment:

• Northerner
    replied
    double kibble payout today only so please play today and everyday!

Leave a comment:

• Northerner
    started a topic Cat & Dog Lovers Check This Out!

Cat & Dog Lovers Check This Out!

for anyone that is a cat or dog lover here is a great website Freekibblekat and Freekibble

there is a section that has some quick trivia questions and Right or wrong, you win! Click on an answer, and every day you do,
    they provide 10 pieces of kibble to Animal Shelters to help feed their hungry dogs or cats. the more people that play, the more
    food is given away (462,523,600 pieces of kibble donated since June 1, 2008)

Play Bow-Wow or Meow Trivia every day - the more you play, the more kibble for dogs & cats!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
    Reply to A Bear In The Woods
    by planeur
    Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
    planeur
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • Jimern
    Reply to My computer issues.
    by Jimern
    Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
    Today, 06:51 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to New turning tools
    by handibunny
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
    Today, 05:34 AM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Working...
X